An open letter to St Johnstone Chairman Steve Brown

Calypso Kid

"There was a show of hands at the end of the St.Mirren meeting. SPL/SFL1/SFL3 were the three options. I'd reckon 5% 70% 25% was the voting share."
St Miren will be slightly sawayed because of their impending new set-up and prospective business plan.

anyone that doesn't think broon was going to vote them back in (with sanctions) before the fans rallied is on another planet. of course he was as kicking them out will cost us a fortune and he's not stupid. but he's listened to the only thing more important than money, the fans.

He's listened to the thing that produces more consitent revenue for St Johnstone than SKY - the fans. (and the broader community of Perth who have invested in the club over years)

sick of this now - completely sick of it, and it seems to me that the tide is turning in favour of the cheating scumbags. I,m out of this as well now, i dont go every week, but when i do go i tend to go corporate, that will be around 3- 4 times a season, unless they start next season in division 3, otherwise whats the freaking point ???

i really cannot see the point any more - freaking pathetic !!!

I do find it kind of pathetic that the SPL broke away to make things better - but its got worse and now they are basically wanting the sfl to come up with the answers and get the SPL out of the shit.

The whole problem is that everyone has bowed to both halfs of the old firm for years and years and now the shit has hit the fan no one has answers to solve all the problems.

The sfa came out today and said they would stop newco from entering the SPL, why was this not said months ago. Why has it come to now to say this.

Scottish football has three associations and no leader. Not one person is willing to take control of the situation and say what we are going to the game that we all grew up with.

It's a sad state of affairs to watch the game we all love die a slow and painful death.

I think we need to start again. Scrap the SPL, scrap the SFL and have one association run the leagues, the national team and they youth set up. If we dont then the game will die.

Steve,walk into that meeting with your head held high and vote N O to the newco being allowed to play in the SPL this season.Then if the circumstances arise later please vote for a fair and democratic league set-up that is not beholden to one or two clubs but instead rewards merit not cheating and demotes those who are not good enough that particular season.Above all continue to look after my club like your dad did and listen to the fans whilst being open and honest.For that I and many others will pledge our full support. Its Independence Day lets hope the voting structure in Scotland is now independent of the West Coast mafia.

They are passing the buck to the sfl to try and fix a SPL problem.

It's because of this to why doncaster has to go. Waste of breathe that he is. And he has a flat top, who on earth in 2012 has a bloody flat top. Deary me.

Cockwomble almost screwed up Norwich in his time there; looks like he's completed the job here.

No to Cockwomble

Neil Doncaster is a puppet.

This is a complete and utter sham.

League rigging is all this amounts to. Cheating the ticket-paying public.

What is happening on a Europe level? This must be making lights flash at UEFA?

If the NewCo do not start at the bottom there really is no point in going back, to waste money on a competition that is biased towards the 'Big Glasgow teams'.

This has been mishandled from the start, with no one having the balls to come straight out and say 'Start at the bottom, just like everyone else would have to.'

Like everyone else on here, I'm sick and tired of this.

And while I'm at it.....we've still got the Dundee or Dunfermline fiasco to come.......

Things were sorted out better at school boy football level......throw the jackets down and get on with it please.

Just in case anyone has forgotten....not going back unless this is finalised in an honourable and honest way.

They are passing the buck to the sfl to try and fix a SPL problem.

It's because of this to why doncaster has to go. Waste of breathe that he is. And he has a flat top, who on earth in 2012 has a bloody flat top. Deary me.

Agreed Joe, just heard Dungcaster on Sky.

This man has a lot to answer for this situation dragging on.

Now time for messages to be sent demanding his resignation.

If still in office when season starts, banners are needed at games enforcing the message.

there is a saints fan in the daily record today saying saints fans don't care if rangers are allowed back in spl and won't walk away as saints fans trust steve brown.

I suspect that there is a percentage of our fan base that feel like that - would rather continue the status quo of watching football every saturday knowing that the club is run efficiently.

That sector the the fan base is not the same as those who frequent forums I fear. Being a Saints fan is 7 days a week for me, but for some it is a 2 hours a saturday thing. These fans still pay their money though.

there is a saints fan in the daily record today saying saints fans don't care if rangers are allowed back in spl and won't walk away as saints fans trust steve brown.

that is johnny kaylors personal view or he might be speaking on behalf of the the 208 fans club.ye ken what journos are like so they maybe distorted what he meant.wee john any chance ye can air yer views here? i wouldn't say he is speaking for the majority of st.johnstone fans.

according to the daily record stjohnstone only need an extra 156 fans per home game to make up for no rangers.get yer maw yer paw or even pet dug to the home games to absorb the loss of revenue. now who needs rangers?

according to the daily record stjohnstone only need an extra 156 fans per home game to make up for no rangers.get yer maw yer paw or even pet dug to the home games to absorb the loss of revenue. now who needs rangers?

sorry rangers don't exist i meant sevco 5088.but ye ken what i mean.no h u n s at mcd.

that is johnny kaylors personal view or he might be speaking on behalf of the the 208 fans club.ye ken what journos are like so they maybe distorted what he meant.wee john any chance ye can air yer views here? i wouldn't say he is speaking for the majority of st.johnstone fans.

He is infamous for supporting dead ducks, Jeanfield Club, 208 Hotel & the Old Firm :roll::laugh: - he certainly does not speak for me or the majority of fans that I know.