Lomas Tenure Up?

St Mikey

Printing the facts is one thing but a story in a paper that has been proven to print lies and by a reporter who has been exposed as a liar who fabricates quotes is hardly a good basis to put faith into what they have printed,

Timing seems dubious also as has been stated before

Just saying

come on, wake up and smell the coffee! this has been on the cards for weeks. you really are clutching at straws.

Edited by Jimmy Wallace

@Jimmy Wallace- and do you know the facts???

Assumptions being made by reading an article printed with one side of alleged evedince, by a newspaper and reporter that has been known to fabricate stories and quotes,

Forgive my scepticism that the Daily Record is the font of all truth and knowledge

Yeah, but surely even the Record wouldn't print a story on a matter as serious as this without being certain that it is at least partially true?

Few things...

1. Lomas is an ex-footballer - can't he do better - she is over 10 years his senior?

2. What was her role in the whole thing? We have yet to hear.

3. There is no smoke without fire.

I said it way way way back that Lomas had all the hallmarks of a poor managerial appointment. It becomes more so each day. This season we are looming around relegation, and i think sooner the better in his case.

The fact players are only signed til Christmas tells its own story.

@Jimmy Wallace- and do you know the facts???

Assumptions being made by reading an article printed with one side of alleged evedince, by a newspaper and reporter that has been known to fabricate stories and quotes,

Forgive my scepticism that the Daily Record is the font of all truth and knowledge

Let's just say I think your loyalty to Lomas is misplaced. I despise the Retard as much as the next non Labour voting OF supporter, but sadly, I think the nail has been hit on the head on this one.

Edited by Jimmy Wallace

If this was such a story would it not have been in other media as info easily available?

On what I know to be true loyalty not misplaced

Club has let him and fans down with no statement

If there was shred of truth she would still be employed?

She has (alleged) played the footballer field before, many questions remain

Just a few thoughts

Few things...

1. Lomas is an ex-footballer - can't he do better - she is over 10 years his senior?

2. What was her role in the whole thing? We have yet to hear.

3. There is no smoke without fire.

I said it way way way back that Lomas had all the hallmarks of a poor managerial appointment. It becomes more so each day. This season we are looming around relegation, and i think sooner the better in his case.

The fact players are only signed til Christmas tells its own story.

The only story that tells is that we've loaned a striker out till January and have brought in a replacement to cover until then.

With regard to the whole sorry mess I am a bit surprised the employee making the claim was put on gardening leave and it appears she feels the same.

However none of us know the ins and outs so it a tribunal finds in favour of the club and Lomas he'll have my backing (so long as results remain positive) but if the tribunal finds in favour of our former receptionist then we'll have a lot of questions that need answering by the board.

She's been front of house worker representing Saints to the public for 11 years. I'm sure if she was a stirrer/trouble maker it would have been dealt with before now.

That's pretty much my feelings, even without knowing the full story it would be strange for a long serving employee to put her career at risk for the sake of making an unfounded claim. But she may have had her reasons and perhaps didn't expect to get the boot for making a false claim.

Leave it to the tribunal and hope whoever has been wronged in all this gets a fair deal. In the meantime let's get some points on the board and get above that crowd from Dens. No fun living in Dundee when BOTH Dundee teams are above Saints. I can take it when it's just UTD that are above us but when I've got my Dundee supporting "mates" giving me grief too, life becomes frustrating.

If this was such a story would it not have been in other media as info easily available?

On what I know to be true loyalty not misplaced

Club has let him and fans down with no statement

If there was shred of truth she would still be employed?

She has (alleged) played the footballer field before, many questions remain

Just a few thoughts

Just as society is trying to prevent females from not coming forward through the fear of not being believed or being accused of 'asking for or encouraging it' :mellow:

That's pretty much my feelings, even without knowing the full story it would be strange for a long serving employee to put her career at risk for the sake of making an unfounded claim. But she may have had her reasons and perhaps didn't expect to get the boot for making a false claim.

Leave it to the tribunal and hope whoever has been wronged in all this gets a fair deal. In the meantime let's get some points on the board and get above that crowd from Dens. No fun living in Dundee when BOTH Dundee teams are above Saints. I can take it when it's just UTD that are above us but when I've got my Dundee supporting "mates" giving me grief too, life becomes frustrating.

It will be interesting to see if this ever gets to tribunal. So often these things are "settled" by the parties just before the court is due to sit. The whole thing just makes me very sad and then angry. I hope justice is done and seen to be done.

Just as society is trying to prevent females from not coming forward through the fear of not being believed or being accused of 'asking for or encouraging it' :mellow:

Unfortunately from a female CID that I know to much of her time is wasted by false claims by woman which knocks back the real victims.If as I believe that the whole case is thrown out then it's another set back and a reason why this should have been held back till tribunal findings.

@jimmy wallace, agree about statement, if the club has conducted its own internal then they should release something now.

As for Saturday, we need to forget this and remember that it's more the players on the pitch that will be needing our backing - The case will deal with itself and either way the truth will come out.

On Saturday he is our manager and that is our team and more then ever they need our support from the stands, no booing just backing, a time to unite as Saints Fans