Replacement For Lomas

t.mcneil99

Negiative pish, replacement for lomas??

Am I mistaken here? Has he gone somewhere? Sure all this crap will help the team. Get behind the man, after all was only 4 games ago against esk, that fans were singing his name! And people go on about his passion? He's forever getting sent to the stand or spoken to by the 4th official!

Am I mistaken here? Has he gone somewhere? Sure all this crap will help the team. Get behind the man, after all was only 4 games ago against esk, that fans were singing his name! And people go on about his passion? He's forever getting sent to the stand or spoken to by the 4th official!

I really can't be bothered :?

He doesn't know when to shut it. Don't confuse being incompetency with passion :?:

I agree, really this is a piss poor thread.

I'm not Steve Lomas biggest fan, in fact I agree that he is on a sticky wicket and quite rightly so.

But The fact is he is still our manager and until we are told otherwise should we not be sticking together??

Starting a thread for our next manager is bollo*ks when our current manager is still at the helm, I know it's a forum and people have different opinions but why start this now? Especially some of the shit that's been mentioned so far.

13 games without a win 2 home games coming up against the Arabs and Celtic so every chance we will have 1 point from 6 games!!! oh dear. How the hell could Lomas say he thought we played well yesterday was he actually watching!! the palyers just dont get him .This guy is taking us 1 way DOWN.Have watched Saints for over 40 years. and he is right up there with the worst we have ever had.The guy talks a load of shit.Jesus last week he had Liam on the right and at one time during the game had 3 full back on the pitch all playing on wrong side oh park.Just unbelievable!!

Not sure who we should get but one thing is for sure He has to go now!!

Never thought I would say this but thank christ I am on holiday next week and will miss the derby. For the sake of the club and its fans buggar off Lomas so this season can be saved or 1st division here we come . Already trying to imagine the home support this coming Saturday probably be only about 2000 home fans if we are luck .Folk will stop going as what we are watching is CRAP!!

thats not passion, thats stupidity and hurts us even more, what kind of example does a manager who moans and gets sent off set to the players?

last season del was winless against easier opposition and then went to celtic and won

hope lomas does the same with united and celtic

we are and have been losing for a long time which is very frusrating but SL has brought in alot of new players (most didnt have a new pre-season) and so they need to bond and know how to play with eachother (like tade in nige in europe).

his targets have been better than most managers mentioned like beattie and vine and croft from last season

every club has a bad run look at wigan who are forever down at the bottom but go on a great run because everyone believes in the manager

Edited by qwerty

John Hughes no no no ...Has a pretty poor record and when he finally landed his "dream" job at Hibs he nearly relegated them with a worse record than Lomas. Ticking over at Livi with mostly Gary Bollans squad.

He looks enthusiastic,but enthusiasm and shouting is not always the answer. Met "Yogi" often and he is a good lad but I do not want him at Saints.

Having spent time with Yogi and John Collins, you wouldnt get one without the other

last season del was winless against easier opposition and then went to celtic and won

hope lomas does the same with united and celtic

we are and have been losing for a long time which is very frusrating but SL has brought in alot of new players (most didnt have a new pre-season) and so they need to bond and know how to play with eachother (like tade in nige in europe).

his targets have been better than most managers mentioned like beattie and vine and croft from last season

every club has a bad run look at wigan who are forever down at the bottom but go on a great run because everyone believes in the manager

Exactly but we don't

Don't understand the clamour for the romantic notion of an ex Saint to take over IF Lomas leaves.Sheerin had a huge budget in comparison to others in that league last year and failed,iirc Morton have won 5 home games in a calender year,what has Moorie done to be so popular?I'm still in the camp that we can turn it round,but if he goes there are better young managers than those two!

Don't understand the clamour for the romantic notion of an ex Saint to take over IF Lomas leaves.Sheerin had a huge budget in comparison to others in that league last year and failed,iirc Morton have won 5 home games in a calender year,what has Moorie done to be so popular?I'm still in the camp that we can turn it round,but if he goes there are better young managers than those two!

Fair enough it doesn't always work. But when it does it can provide great results. Right now I would prefer an older head to be honest. Just like the idea of an old hero leading the charge up the league.