Richard Brittain

john1962

Guest Mongy Max

So if cunty offer us money and we accept does this mean they've admitted he was contracted to us therefore have breached rules regarding approaches and he has breached contract by knowingly signing for another club?

Tut tut county and brittain

We should write in a clause if their buyout that he doesn't play against us as I think it will cause a lot of bother when he plays

So if cunty offer us money and we accept does this mean they've admitted he was contracted to us therefore have breached rules regarding approaches and he has breached contract by knowingly signing for another club?

Tut tut county and brittain

We should write in a clause if their buyout that he doesn't play against us as I think it will cause a lot of bother when he plays

I want him to play.  Bother equals good atmosphere and a good day.

Guest Mongy Max

County will tell the inbreds that is an undisclosed fee meeting their demands, and well be told it was 6 figures, everything thinks they win, but all thay comes of this is

Ross County - cunts

Roy macgregor - ****

Derek Adams - the Lord will strike him down

Player - let's hope we sign a hatchet man

Thank Christ that's all over. Farce....none of our making.

Brittain doesnt come out of it well and County I suspect have soured their own image within the game as a whole with their handling of the situation.

Pity that there won't be any come back on them for their actions....but at least we can move on.

Guest Mongy Max

Nice wee pot of cash for us now, 80k for lomas and ?? for fanny puss

I would estimate its more than the 50k we were quoted for him when he couldn't wait to jump ship in January.

For any cunty fans reading this, have a think about what kind of player your captain is:

No honesty

No integrity

No professionalism

No courage

Willing to jump ship for more dosh then change his mind when offered more, he is using you for Uncle Roy's cash.

He doesn't care about you or county, it's all about the Benjamins baby.

Glad that's settled.

Don't need the t*sser anyway.

Are Co. still liable to sanctions for their misdemeanors in this Fiasco?

I fear football authorities will let it go.

Needs to be further clarity or new rules put in place to prevent a repeat of this situation.

Theres nothing to be repeated apert from saints have just sold a player to a team who put in an acceptable bid, but I agree with you hoodlum that the authorities will let it slide following the clubs agreeing terms, but it was probably a term that we dont file a complaint against them. so its more like 50K to be quiet.

Question for the Ross C fans who have been reading this thread...

If you lot were so hell bent in claiming that neither Brittain or your club were in the wrong,then why have County reached a compensation agreement over this and have paid out for a player who never even kicked a ball for us ?

Aye maybe this year we wont be stupid enough to charter our own plane!!! Fannies

Surely with finishing 3rd, no wages for muzz etc, comp from lomas and brittain as well as Europe this year surely not "costing us more" money like last year which steve brown said we should be looking for more than just 4 more players....