Fakes V Saintees Sat 2Nd Feb Scottish Cup And Celery

Dr Christmas Jones

Best to phone Sean.

Poor show if you want the early bird tickets where the deal runs out tonight and they aint got any tickets to sell

I got some about 10 to 5. sorted

quite looking forward to the game tomorrow as well.

Any idea if tickets are on sale at mc'd tomorrow morning?

I think you can get them through in Paisley though!

Tickets purchased on Friday or at St Mirren Park on the day of the game will be charged as follows:

Adults £20

Concs £10

12 & Under £5

From reading that on the website i presume so anyway

That is one of the most cringeworthy, tacky, copycat songs I have heard saints fans sing (in my opinion) Why not do some saints songs instead... Atmosphere = GREAT.... Crap songs = HORRIBLE

Everyone should be singing from the same song sheet -trouble is there are no song sheets available for everyone to sing at the same time with the same words -it breaks away after a few verses -either because folk dont know the words or cant be ersed .

just want sure when Ando and MillAr were due back

Keep up to speed 541.

Ando is recovering from an operation and Miller won't be risked due to hamstring injury.

Ando is back running and doing ball work with Graham Kirk the fitness coach.

millar has a tear in his muscle doesn't appear to be the hamstring from what he is saying.

Gary miller is according to whay he is saying on twitter ahead of schedule and working on the bike and in the pool.

That is one of the most cringeworthy, tacky, copycat songs I have heard saints fans sing (in my opinion) Why not do some saints songs instead... Atmosphere = GREAT.... Crap songs = HORRIBLE

I thought it sounded quite good against Dundee, especially when a lot were involved after Liam's goal. That might just be me though.

Main thing is that more people get involved in the songs and that they last a bit longer, not just 10 seconds! Hopefully standing will be permitted tomorrow and a large group will gather!