Europa League 2Nd Qualifying Round Draw

The Inspiration

Yep, just going to crash out in airport, it closes at 12pm, but my research shows there's an area you are allowed stay in.

-----

I'm in the same situation at gardermoen. Flight gets in at 23.55 and I have to hang about for the 8am flight to Trondheim.

Edited by Nick

me and ma laddie booked liverpool-torp , torp - trondheim on wednesday then return on friday . flights came to total of 352 return.still to book accommodation, but thats not bad for flights.only down side is 5 hours in oslo on return

Did you book it yourself as separate flights, or through a company?

I e mailed 3 lions and Macbeths about a deal for a large group of Saints fans and both the miserable chunts never replied.

I posted on their Facebook page but no response either - and there appears to be cheaper boozers in Trondheim - maybe one of the locals can advise..........?

PS - I'd have thought we would be avoiding the 3 Lions at any price!

I e mailed 3 lions and Macbeths about a deal for a large group of Saints fans and both the miserable chunts never replied.

You should have asked our new Norwegian friends to do some sniffing about and see if they can do a deal with them for X amount of travelling fans (well

behaved !!) arriving en mass to sample their delights and have a party.....

headballboy, on 06 Jul 2013 - 17:28, said:

me and ma laddie booked liverpool-torp , torp - trondheim on wednesday then return on friday . flights came to total of 352 return.still to book accommodation, but thats not bad for flights.only down side is 5 hours in oslo on return

Did you book it yourself as separate flights, or through a company?

Booked via Ryanair Liverpool - Oslo torp and via wideroe Oslo torp - Trondheim

Thankfully the boy and me dont have to overnight on the Wednesday in Torp.If Wideroe had any sence they would consider sticking an extra flight on up to Trondheim,they only operate aircraft with maximum 80 seats so instead of loosing out to the railway or hire car companies and the like fire another wee plane on, surely by now they must be noticing the spike in demand around that time.

Some wise-guy said to me when I suggested that maybe our charter would be a lot more than crusaders fc that I was insinuating that sjfc would be ripping off their fans?? £850 for a one night stay is unbelievable + into the bargain?? you don't even get into the match ?? They going by concorde ?? Crusaders are further away aswell ??.

WHY NOT GO TO THE RETURN LEG AGAINST ROSENBORG    05.07.13

Rosenborg.jpg   Europa%20League.jpg   Crusaders%20badge03.JPG

YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MIGHT WITNESS HISTORY

After last nights performance why not treat yourself or treat someone to go to the return leg in Trondheim next Thursday. Travel with the squad on a specially chartered plane direct to Trondheim, the home city of Rosenborg, and enjoy the beautiful surroundings and of course the game itself.

There are 42 spaces available on the flight and the cost to travel including transfers will be £300. Supporters who travel will be responsible for finding and paying their own accommodation.

The travel itinerary is as follows...

Depart Belfast City Airport 10th July at 10am

Depart Trondheim Airport 12th July at 9am

This deal is on a "first come first served basis" and anyone still interested in making the trip could they contact tommywhiteside@sky.com as early as possible to express their wish to travel.

So, Saint,s are charging £550 for a night,s hotel and a match ticket? I smell a rip off here!!!!

I'll probably stop by Macbeth/3L over the next few days. How many you reckon you'll be?

Hard to say - IF we are looking at last years trip to Turkey then you could be looking at anything between TWO and FIVE hundred and i say MAYBE.......You never know RT IF you pull off a good deal then MAYBE one of the EDINBURGH boys/girls would organise a wee collection and MAYBE arrange to have one of the EDINBURGH coach companies to take YOU and some more Rosenborg fans to the game and back to Edinburgh after it BUT then thats only a suggestion.

Anyone from EDINBURGH up for that challenge IF RT pulls off a good deal at the local bar in Trondheim !!!!!

I'll probably stop by Macbeth/3L over the next few days. How many you reckon you'll be?

We took 300-500 to Vaasa in 1999 and EsEs last year and 1000+ to Monaco in 1999.

I know of loads more folk going to Norway that were not in Turkey last year, myself included..

Edited by Dr Christmas Jones

Fun fact: Those of you flying with Norwegian might experience Rosenborgs all-time topscorer, and former Celtic striker, Harald Martin Brattbakk behind the aircraft controls. He's a pilot in Norwegian since 2010. Here's a picture and here's something from telly.

Oh, crap. Could you not have mentioned that before I booked. What are the chances he misses the runway. By some distance. And then stands there with his hands on his knees staring at the ground.