Europa League 2Nd Qualifying Round Draw

The Inspiration

I wonder if the idea of the tickets not being included is down to the logistics - Saints may not actually be in possession of any tickets before we fly (since we officially won't know who we're playing till Thurs night).

If the game is pay at the gate (or a Dingle-type booth for away fans at the ground) then the lack of a match ticket in the charter price is understandable.

BTW Anyone else still waiting on the email from the club?

LethamChippy Travel Enterprises

Return travel to Manchester Airport including Parking ( assuming 4  in a car ) £50 tops

Return travel Manchester to Oslo £66

Return Travel Oslo to Trond. £102

4 nights in Thon Hotel Trond. £135

Match ticket and Airport Transfers £50

Total Mon-Fri = £403

Give me £850 and I will book it for you. Deal?

Flight from Liverpool is with Ryanair, leaves liverpool at 0755 arr torp at 1045, dep torp at 1405 arr Trondheim at 1515 with Wideroe (booked through BravoFly) return trip - depart trondhem at 0925 on Friday arrive Torp at 1035 (again with Wideroe) return to liverpool leaves Torp at 1715 arr liverpool at 1820 again with Ryanair. Staying at P-Hotel Trondheim, just along the road from Macbeth Scottish Pub.

Same flights for me, same hotel too. Bit of a delay coming back but not too much of a problem.

Eskisehir was harder to get too, no airport, no trains so you had a choice to hire a car or get a bus & drive for 6 hours.

I'm going for one night. Early flight Edinburgh to gatwick easy jet. Then gatwick - Oslo, Oslo - Trondheim, arriving about 2 pm I think. Fly back about 9 am Friday. In Edinburgh about 7pm. Only real lengthy connection is in gatwick on the Friday. About 5 hours. Totals about £430 including hotel. Can't wait

I may have two single flights available from Oslo torp to Edinburgh on Friday night.(flight is otherwise full) it would involve paying the Ryanair name change fee though. Msg me if interested

It is usually the difference between what you paid and the current price plus the name change fee to change the name

Aberdeen to Trondheim return with one 1 hour stop each way, going out on Wednesday early doors and leaving Trondheim early on Friday morning. Flights and 2 nights accommodation for under £500 per person. Shame the charter looks to be so dear as it was great going to Turkey but anything close to £850 was way over what we were prepared to pay. 

Planing on flying to Oslo on the 17th but we won't catch the last flight to Trondheim at 22:00 meaning we'll need to wait until 8 in the morning for the next flight. Anyone else in is position?

Yep, just going to crash out in airport, it closes at 12pm, but my research shows there's an area you are allowed stay in.

Do you not think the club flight will be cheaper than they say? At the end of the day it makes no sense to fly an half empty plane to Norway! Surely fill it @ £500 a head and you are at least plugging a bit of the shortfall. I don't think Saints are being cute, however if they are it may backfire on them!

Do you know who won the flights in the season ticket draw!? Mind you if they are open this weekend for season tickets they may put the draw off until Monday!? 4 flights up for grabs so that will interesting!

AYE Monday it is ......I will predict the 2 winners will be TEAMWORK and GHOSTIE ...

AYE Monday it is ......I will predict the 2 winners will be TEAMWORK and GHOSTIE ...

As long as they go to stalwarts who watch Saints through thick & thin, up & down the divisions... I'd be quite happy! Mind you I'd be even happier if it was me who won them!!?? For the record I tick all of the above!?