Rory Fallon

David123

Didnt have a great game today. Had a better 2nd half though. He seems decent if balls are played into his chest. Although seems to continously make wrong decisions.

He also seems to have want the ball in behind even though my grandad has more pace than he does. Also from paticularly one offside today I believe he might actually be blind as well.

His will to get back and fight alongside his team mates on Thursday suggests to me that he fits in well with our squad, our playing mentality and the way we try to go about things. Give me a striker who makes a clearance from his own penalty box every game over one who scores every game. Not my idea of exciting football but the idea of football that's been instilled in the players from the past two managers and looks set to continue under TW

While it was only a friendly, I was very surprised by his lack of movement etc. Seemed to want to flick the ball on all the time, despite the fact that he was the furthest forward most of the time.

Still plenty of time for him, but on that showing he won't be a threat the May & Maclean.

He was poor today. Still, it would be unfair to judge on one 90 minute game.

i would say hes more frustrating.yer right its wrong to judge on one game.

i think hes gonna be a maverick vinny arkins type dude.magic one minute total shoite the next.

we love dudes like that especially the moaning chunts.but then they would moan at anything ,its where they get there jollies..

He brought a ball down on Thursday night with an amazing touch and showed his commitment with his "tackle" at the corner flag. I think he will be fine.

I don't think he meant that bit of skill btw...looked like he misjudged the ball in the air and got lucky...we had a laugh about it as we all thought the same

His will to get back and fight alongside his team mates on Thursday suggests to me that he fits in well with our squad, our playing mentality and the way we try to go about things. Give me a striker who makes a clearance from his own penalty box every game over one who scores every game. Not my idea of exciting football but the idea of football that's been instilled in the players from the past two managers and looks set to continue under TW

I completely agree with your first sentence, but not this bit.  A striker's job is to score goals.  His willingness to work hard for the team on Thursday was good to see though.