U-20 Season 2013/14

Edstar101

Kane is maybe holding out for someone else, does anyone know that we've not tried to get him signed? We can't force people

Saints wait until the same time to advise the lads if they are being offered a pro-deal or not until the u20 season is almost completed.

I'd imagine they will offer him something in the new year though - if they haven't already.

No point in a youth policy if you cannot hold onto any of your prospects!

Absolutely fantastic news!

Both guys have been central to the success of the U20's team this season. Beating teams like Celtic and Dundee United, who both spend far more on youth investment than us, is a fantastic achievement.

If you haven't been to watch the young lads play this season, then do yourself a favour and get to one of their games. A fine bunch of players.

Absolutely fantastic news!

Both guys have been central to the success of the U20's team this season. Beating teams like Celtic and Dundee United, who both spend far more on youth investment than us, is a fantastic achievement.

If you haven't been to watch the young lads play this season, then do yourself a favour and get to one of their games. A fine bunch of players.

Couldn't agree more Aitchy.

Have thoroughly enjoyed their performances this season ,  ( tho'  I wasn't happy to miss the win over Septic in the cup),  watched them at Forfar, putting United's young talent to the sword.

A special  mention also to the Captain Scott Gray who plays at right back.

Very small in stature but makes up for this with his pace and tenacity.

United's lanky winger didn't get much change out of him once he sussed him out.

Well done to the two who have secured longer contracts, I'm sure there will be one or two more from the present bunch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Obviously missed their star men who are out on loan.

Great opportunity for others to make their mark by stepping into the shoes, sorry boots,  of the loanees.

Fallon played in this, and was seemingly hopeless.

I have heard that we are on the verge of signing a youngster from Man City who is a centre forward

Nice to see our "home "  under 20's game tomorrow night against Sellick is being played in ermmmm... fecking Airdrie.

Fine to protect the pitch if we have top league fitba coming up but FFS we don't have a home fixture till 22nd of fecking Feb.. :sad: 

I believe the next 3 or 4 home games have been moved out of Perth for the under 20s. I'm sure there was a tweet about it last week.

Nice to see our "home "  under 20's game tomorrow night against Sellick is being played in ermmmm... fecking Airdrie.

Fine to protect the pitch if we have top league fitba coming up but FFS we don't have a home fixture till 22nd of fecking Feb.. :sad: 

What the. F.  they playing at.

Out of the question for me as car going for mot and service tomorrow.