Away Support Appreciation Thread

ex-montrosesaintee

• 3 weeks later...

Found the baldy cokeheed near the "Young Team" absolutely, hilariously cringeworthy. He probably felt he was quite right to have a go at his own fans for 90 minutes though. Absolute nonce.

The young lads (I'm not old) were brilliant though. Just one request though, can someone get the drum tuned? I'll chip in ;)

Found the baldy cokeheed near the "Young Team" absolutely, hilariously cringeworthy. He probably felt he was quite right to have a go at his own fans for 90 minutes though. Absolute nonce.

The young lads (I'm not old) were brilliant though. Just one request though, can someone get the drum tuned? I'll chip in ;)

Less said the better.

I am surprised that this is not being discussed more instead of youthful exuberance. This man mentioned was a complete embarrassment.

I am surprised that this is not being discussed more instead of youthful exuberance. This man mentioned was a complete embarrassment.

Ha ha yet he was the main reason the flag got retrieved and given to the chairman. He was a bit over exuberant with drink (never touched drugs in his life) .I did shake my head a few times at his rants though ha ha

He certainly wasn't the only person swearing,i'm sure he'd have apologised to anyone offended,if they'd approached him

He was the only man I witnessed swearing at other fans including women and young children in intimidating and aggressive ways. The sort of person that thinks that is acceptable I doubt they could be reasoned at so I had no plans of approaching him. I would not have mentioned it if it had not been talked about on here.

Clearly there are many here who find his behaviour fine so I have no plan to make any more messages about this.

Found the baldy cokeheed near the "Young Team" absolutely, hilariously cringeworthy. He probably felt he was quite right to have a go at his own fans for 90 minutes though. Absolute nonce.

How do you know he was a "cokeheed" as you put it ?

He was the only man I witnessed swearing at other fans including women and young children in intimidating and aggressive ways. The sort of person that thinks that is acceptable I doubt they could be reasoned at so I had no plans of approaching him. I would not have mentioned it if it had not been talked about on here.

Clearly there are many here who find his behaviour fine so I have no plan to make any more messages about this.

I'm sure if you were as intimidated as you have said you were, a word with the many police officers and stewards towards the toilets would of been the wise thing to do. That's if it really bothered you.