Ict V Saints

glenrothes saintee

It isn't normal to go up to someone and just speculatively say "by the way, don't know if you are planning on stealing anything today, but if you are then don't do it".

Most people just assume folk aren't going to steal anything.

Don't kid yourself its because people are afraid of you!

I know I'm one of the guilty parties but this thread has gone beyond silly now

The thread started to be silly when people posted about the flag and seat when they don't know the FACTS. End of day mistakes were made and now its fixed.

If yous have anyhing to say the the young lads you knpw where they are located at home games. Why not come and give it big licks then? KeyboardGangsters

That isn't helpful, or remotely hard.

The general gist of this thread and others is that you guys are great and have added something to the support. It's clear how much the players appreciate it because they celebrate in front if you whenever they can.

All folks are saying is don't cross the line between being a bit daft at times and bringing the club into disrepute. We don't play in Turkey/Italy/Holland, we play in Scotland. Let the old firm be branded as scum on their own over here, it's not clever.

If yous have anyhing to say the the young lads you knpw where they are located at home games. Why not come and give it big licks then? KeyboardGangsters

How many personas has Dylan created tonight.

Had I seen someone steal a flag I'd have said something. They can cost hundreds of pounds to make.

Breaking one seat is hardly the issue here.

Edited by ryangordon86

IMO they should be given a life ban from McDiarmid. They damage our clubs fine reputation.

hahaha see know ones actually uses there real names on this so they can all hide behind there screens. Ban someone from a stadium for that then I'd love too see attendances. No wonder know one comes along when you and your wee posy just moan about the smallest things.

I used to steal pick 'n' mix from Woolworths. I took great pleasure in nonchalantly slipping jelly snakes and cherry cola bottles into my panties when nobody was looking. But you know what? They didn't taste as good as they would have done if I'd paid for them. They tasted of guilt. That is not a good taste.

A few months' later, Woolworths went bust. It no longer exists. I sometimes wonder if my pick 'n' mix theft was one of the main reasons for this sad state of affairs. I feel regret. I won't do it ever again.

Hopefully this 'flag' incident has had a similar effect on the young lads. It's good to get that sort of stuff out of your system. Now it's time to face your remorse, move on with your lives and become men.

hahaha see know ones actually uses there real names on this so they can all hide behind there screens. Ban someone from a stadium for that then I'd love too see attendances. No wonder know one comes along when you and your wee posy just moan about the smallest things.

Education system silently weeps