Ict V Saints

glenrothes saintee

Writing stuff like this is like telling the wee imbeciles everything they are doing is OK cos they are "young", as suggested by the fact he has 'liked' your comment, probably now considers himself absolved of any blame.

I don't entirely disagree with your point, but I do disagree with it being taken as a carte blanche.

I'd argue that the unless yourself and everyone else having a go at him on here are one of his parents then you're all doing the same thing.

Kids rebel against authority. All you are doing is giving him hero status among his mates. I don't think its anyone on here's job have a go at him. Leave that to the powers that be if he's done something worth complaining about.

If I see a fan in the away end acting like an arse I dont automatically tar the rest of the support with the same brush.

I actually couldn't care less about Dylan and his mates and their antics.  One day they'll get their dues from the authorities, be that the police or the club.

I do find it laughable that Dylan tries to excuse his behaviour by claiming that he and he alone is the one reponsible for supposedly improving the atmosphere at McDiarmid.  I've also pointed out to him in the past that playing the wee hard man one minute and then claiming to be just a young laddie (in my opinion at 18 you're responsible for your own actions and therefore should accept the consequences of these actions) the next minute is not going to cut much ice with most people. 

Before anyone says it, I'm aware that this is my opinion.  But like Jiangsu Saintee, I've yet to see an argument on here to make me want to change it.

I agree with you entirely. I think having a go at him on a public forum is only going to encourage him to show off to his mates more.

Although it doesn't change the veracity of my posts above, I do have to agree with both yourself and with andy's uncharacteristically profound statement.

Can now move on to the football. Heard it wasn't very good?

If this was a Dundee/United/Celtic/Rangers flag. You would all be creaming yourself and be buying pints for all lads involved. However cause it's "wee" Inverness and it belonged to a fan who is now deceased, everyone is jumping on there high horse.

When your young, things like that are funny.

I personally think, this will become the "in thing" along with pyro at majority of matches here as it is abroad. Rangers done it to Dunfermline the same night Ajax stole Celtic flags.

Funy thing is people say atmosphere at McDiarmid is the best it has been for years so clearly not being a stain on the support, just having a laugh and all we do is get moaned at,were doing the good thing and returning it when we could of been arseholes about it, get a grip

When since was stealing things "just a laugh". It doesn't matter what it is... It's theft...

Also don't use the fact you returned what you stole as an excuse for you being all okay tobstealing something.

I'm 21 and I've never once in my time as a saints fan thought about stealing anything and the likes. It's young, stupid and very naive of them, it does need to stop. By all means be little brats outside of saints and thier games, but not as part of a club and support which come with a good name. The actions of a few will tarnish the reputation of the many in this case. Yet again!

I'll admit to kicking the odd seat in frustration, but never to intentionally break.

Lucky if there was 2000 there yesterday, bet Richard Gordon and his media pals didn't slate this pathetic effort from a team sitting second.

Both teams were poor and cancelled each other out, worst part of an enjoyable day on the train, hope someones no nicked our Edinburgh Flag, or Dougie would be inconsoleable :roll:.

Self righteous alert, the new brand of happy clappy supporter that tells everyone how to behave, what to sing, whats acceptable/unacceptable, think I can make my own mind up whats right or wrong at football, those in glass houses and all that!! 

If someone stole our flag, which cost a few pennies, and was stupid enough to post a photo of them holding it on their own Twitter account I'd have no problem reporting it to the police.

What good would that do? According to crieffsaintandy everyone in Scotland has the right to decide what laws apply to them

So until you found out the background to the flag, you thought it was OK to steal a flag and take it home with you? Like someone above said, it could have gone down as "banter" if you'd nicked it and put it up in the Saints end, or tied it to a tree (shite banter, but still...) but to lift it and take it home with you is just outright theft.

If someone tried that with my flag - which cost a fortune and was paid out of the WAP admin's own pockets - they'd have a) the police and B) a vast amount of publicity to deal with.