Partick Thistle V St Johnstone Saturday 14/12/13

garydavidson

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lets not kid ourselves, we need 3 points tomorrow to keep up with the rest. It is a match we should be winning.

Its a chance for us to hit the goalscoring trail again. Partick have a clean sheet % of 7% this season. There are only 6 teams in the whole of the UK that have a worse clean sheet record than this. Airdrie, Livi and Queens park being amongst them. They have won 0 games at home this season and have only scored a total of THREE goals at Firhill. This is THE worst home goals scored record in the UK.

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

Think we need to pick up some points today. What with losing the lsat two games and the next three games are no walk in the park. Not going to be easy as anytime I have seen Patrick they have done pretty well and have had some decent results. We know how they will play, plenty movement, quick tempo, lots of passing so We need to be up for this and get in their faces as we never did this at home and were pretty lucky to get a point IMO.

C'mon

Think we need to pick up some points today. What with losing the lsat two games and the next three games are no walk in the park. Not going to be easy as anytime I have seen Patrick they have done pretty well and have had some decent results. We know how they will play, plenty movement, quick tempo, lots of passing so We need to be up for this and get in their faces as we never did this at home and were pretty lucky to get a point IMO.

C'mon

Bottom line, they have only scored three goals at Firhill all season. We must beat these teams.

C'mon

They'll use the wings, where, if I recall from last time, they had some positive play as Chris Millar kept drifting in from the right allowing them free movement to attack down that side.

Still can't believe our management didn't plug that gap.