St Johnstone V St Mirren 11/1/14 Ko 1500

rik2304

Good all round performance.

Thought MacDonald was good today. Although not possible to be as poor as last week.

Much improved midfield performance. Muzz in a more advanced role and the best performer. Eventually playing where he's at his best!

Mays goal. Ooft.

Strong defensively against a team we struggled to control away from home.

There gk doesn't look good enough for this level. Goodwins kick at May went completely ignored. Saints fans got a bit carried away with him though. Just about every time he went in for a tackle Saints fans were screaming for a foul. Even if he got the ball. Although he did give a fair few fouls away, one more foul and he was heading for an early bath.

The constant greeting every time he went near a Saints player was embarrassing. Aye, he's a donut but folk shouldn't make a fool of themselves when he isn't doing anything wrong.

Agree that Goodwin is a ****ing dirty basteward, However i was a bit dissapointed that Stevie May moaned all day, and lost the place a bit, Could have been second yellowed for a fly swipe at Goodwin too, However best get it up yee is to hit the back of the net like he did.

na deflection i do not think.  

Excellent performance.  Could have been 6-0 and the Midden couldn't have complained.  No failures today, but I though the middle 3 of Millar, MacDonald and Davidson were superb, with MacDonald just shading it as MotM for me.  Mannus' save at the death was the best save I've seen at McD since Main's save from Grady in '99.  And that is the best goal I've seen Stevie May score for Saints so far - hope there's many more to come from him.

Goodwin should have been red-carded - the guy is an absolute disgrace to Scottish football.

The undroppable Gary McDonald. No changes to a team who were murder last week is the wrong message. Or a show of faith ? Fingers crossed we pull out another good home performance.

Certainly repaid the manager's faith today.  I don't get to many away games so can't comment on his away performances, but certainly at home he has been very consistent all season.

Great performance all round. Scobbie played well today, Mcdonald had one of his better games, fantastic goal from Stevie May and Muzz was different class. Only disappointment was that we were denied the icing on the cake of Goodwin being sent off. God only knows how he stayed on the pitch, an absolute disgrace from a so called hardman.

Excellent performance.  Could have been 6-0 and the Midden couldn't have complained.  No failures today, but I though the middle 3 of Millar, MacDonald and Davidson were superb, with MacDonald just shading it as MotM for me.  Mannus' save at the death was the best save I've seen at McD since Main's save from Grady in '99.  And that is the best goal I've seen Stevie May score for Saints so far - hope there's many more to come from him.

Goodwin should have been red-carded - the guy is an absolute disgrace to Scottish football.

Certainly repaid the manager's faith today.  I don't get to many away games so can't comment on his away performances, but certainly at home he has been very consistent all season.

Gary the enigma, brilliant at home, poor away.

Must be the formation and tactics.

Whilst you lot were enjoying a good day out, an easy win and succulent pie, "we" decided it was too cold to go to the footy, and that "we" really preferred to go to Tesco in Cupar, whilst listening to the footy on the radio. You'll understand "we" were really happy with that.

Cupar took us prisoner for an hour.

A combination of bizarre roadworks, their crazy one-way system, and completely inadequate signage meant that we spent an hour trying to get out of the feckin place and back on the Perth road. Round and round in circles. Various pedestrians began to greet us as old friends as we drove past them for the fifth time. Some of them particularly enjoyed me losing my temper and driving the wrong way up a one-way street in a desperate bid to be free of the shit-hole. The Beloved dissolved into tears, and I invented 6 new swear-words. I was especially proud of "feckbuggarcunttwatbastards".

Eventually I completely lost it, picked an exit road at random, and we spent a very, very long time driving through various north Fife hamlets in the deepening gloom (both meteorologically and emotionally) following a dodgy 20 year old road map that led us, finally, back into civilisation. We passed at least 6 dodgy characters playing banjos at the road-side, and drove through a place where years of alcohol and incest had caused the brain-damaged ihabitants to name it "Pickletullum". Whilst listening to the Beloved's quiet sobbing and various twats slagging-off the size of the McD crowd, which they had got completely wrong.

See next week?

Wur ****in GOIN.

Whilst you lot were enjoying a good day out, an easy win and succulent pie, "we" decided it was too cold to go to the footy, and that "we" really preferred to go to Tesco in Cupar, whilst listening to the footy on the radio. You'll understand "we" were really happy with that.

Cupar took us prisoner for an hour.

A combination of bizarre roadworks, their crazy one-way system, and completely inadequate signage meant that we spent an hour trying to get out of the feckin place and back on the Perth road. Round and round in circles. Various pedestrians began to greet us as old friends as we drove past them for the fifth time. Some of them particularly enjoyed me losing my temper and driving the wrong way up a one-way street in a desperate bid to be free of the shit-hole. The Beloved dissolved into tears, and I invented 6 new swear-words. I was especially proud of "feckbuggarcunttwatbastards".

Eventually I completely lost it, picked an exit road at random, and we spent a very, very long time driving through various north Fife hamlets in the deepening gloom (both meteorologically and emotionally) following a dodgy 20 year old road map that led us, finally, back into civilisation. We passed at least 6 dodgy characters playing banjos at the road-side, and drove through a place where years of alcohol and incest had caused the brain-damaged ihabitants to name it "Pickletullum". Whilst listening to the Beloved's quiet sobbing and various twats slagging-off the size of the McD crowd, which they had got completely wrong.

See next week?

Wur ****in GOIN.

Did ye aye?

What a difference when players are played in their best positions. McDonald much better sitting in the middle, Chris millar also much better in the middle. Spoony out on the right again much better and muzz the attacking midfielder was immense. Was not looking forward to this when heard the team. But when I saw us lining up was more optimistic. Why has it taken this long for TW to play players in their correct position. Well deserved win GIRUY the fakes!!