St Johnstone V St Mirren 11/1/14 Ko 1500

rik2304

I think we'll win. St. Mirren were utterly honking when they beat us down there, but we just couldn't deal with the long ball down the middle.

Fair play to St. Mirren since then though, their results have been mostly steady although I've no idea if they are actually playing any better.

Shame the toothless wonder didn't get the jile the day cause he's their best player by far. Just to confirm, I'm not talking Jim Goodwin.

If TW persists with millar at right midfield, muzz (sitting) and McDonald (attacking midfielder. Ahem....) in the middle and spoony on the left then I feel we may struggle. Hardly worked all year with this set up!

If TW persists with millar at all I fear we may struggle

This would be a good time to stop any of perceived rot and would also be good to see either a rejig of tactics and/or personnel and start building momentum for the rest of the season and semifinal/final. We will make top six once the full John Hughes effect in inverness.

I think we'll win. St. Mirren were utterly honking when they beat us down there, but we just couldn't deal with the long ball down the middle.

Fair play to St. Mirren since then though, their results have been mostly steady although I've no idea if they are actually playing any better.

Shame the toothless wonder didn't get the jile the day cause he's their best player by far. Just to confirm, I'm not talking Jim Goodwin.

St Mirren were not utterly honking down there, they were no better or worse than us, and it was a typical seven goal thriller that could've gone either way.

If we can call on our home form that has served us so well then yes, I also think we'll win, probably quite convincingly.

Depends on what surprises the manager springs on us of course. In Tommy we trust.... (ahem)

St Mirren were not utterly honking down there, they were no better or worse than us, and it was a typical seven goal thriller that could've gone either way.

If we can call on our home form that has served us so well then yes, I also think we'll win, probably quite convincingly.

Depends on what surprises the manager springs on us of course. In Tommy we trust.... (ahem)

Another game where Fright didn't help the cause, getting himself sent off. Or maybe that did help?

Aye, they were. Humped it long all day. But it worked.