St Johnstone V St Mirren 11/1/14 Ko 1500

rik2304

Just wondering how folk would feel IF we had Goodwin in our side instead -

I shudder to think what we would be like with him in our side. Goodwin seems to believe the hardman image the media have portrayed him as. There was little evidence of that yesterday, just numerous fouls right under the ref's nose going unpunished. A total disgrace when he was rolling about the ground to get May booked. He wasn't even subtle with his persistant fouling, a pathetic excuse of a footballer. Did i mention i don't like him?

Hope TW keeps the same formation next week.As someone said the players all seemed to be playing in their own positions.

Croft looked good when he came on & is a good option from the subs bench.

I thought Croft had lost a bit of weight since the Celtic game and he looked a lot sharper, but then a sloth would have looked sharp yesterday!

Funny that, I didn't think that we were that loud yesteterday compared to what we have been, cheers for the support though

Dylan we sit at the Ormond end of the East stand and heard you loud and clear, especially the 2nd half. Keep up the good work, players and most of the fans i speak to think you're all doing a great job.

How many posts about a deflection or not?!?! Who cares.

We are shite away from home and been on a bad run of form.

A home 2-0 win against anyone is great irrespective how the goals were scored.

Time to gain a good bit of form for the Semi final.

Roll on next week.

folk are allowed to discuss what they are seeing without it actually meaning anyone considers it important.

Basically nothing written on here is important, so where do you draw the line? Just let people discuss aspects of the game however they want surely.

Get over yersel

Edited by Jiangsu Sainty