Rory Fallon

the mad referee

Who is it that you're replying to here lm? I'm not sure if it's me or RBB Adz.

Either way, you appear to suggest that either RBB or I are farcical.

This forum is degenerating from discussion to personal insults.

Opinions about the game are fine, personal insults reflect more on the individual making them than on anyone else.

You're correct.

Ya big accountanty bawbag! :)

No. Not farcical. Didn't work out.That's all. :laugh:

It was farcical, the whole thing! A situation that has been ridiculously clumsy, comical, laughable, absurd! The wrong player, for the wrong club, at the wrong time.

So the "trial" that never was? The frenetic, frenzied, nature of the contract? The international mix up? The sending off against Aberdeen? Now the refusal to accept he has offered nothing with numerous poor performances on matchdays and in training all for a team who offered him a contract when he was going to get nothing else?

Thats not a farce?

It was farcical, the whole thing! A situation that has been ridiculously clumsy, comical, laughable, absurd! The wrong player, for the wrong club, at the wrong time.

So the "trial" that never was? The frenetic, frenzied, nature of the contract? The international mix up? The sending off against Aberdeen? Now the refusal to accept he has offered nothing with numerous poor performances on matchdays and in training all for a team who offered him a contract when he was going to get nothing else?

Thats not a farce?

Would you take a portion of your overall wage to leave a job early, or would you stay on until the end of your contract and get the full amount?

He's quite entitled to do so. The club/manager were daft enough to give him a year long contract when he would've struggled to get anyone else at anything like this level, or likely anything like the money. He's quite entitled to sit tight - it's not his fault that we panicked when Tade left and offered him the contract barely a week later.

The club/manager were daft enough to give him a year long contract when he would've struggled to get anyone else at anything like this level, or likely anything like the money. He's quite entitled to sit tight - it's not his fault that we panicked.

Your misunderstanding me! Im not saying its Rory Fallons fault. Or his agents fault. Or Tommy Wrights fault. Or Steve Browns fault.

Just a farcical signing from start to finish. And its not even finished yet which is worrying.

I'm sure we had someone last season who didn't play. Forgot his name though. Craig something? :laugh:

Over the past few seasons we have had a few players that we have paid for doing nothing. Hart being one I suppose it is a chance you take in the hope of getting a good un.

Can`t condemn Fallon for sitting tight until he gets a deal that suits him.Wouldn`t we all do the same.

Fallon could quite easily do bare minimum, pick up his salary and go at the end of the season.

However, his comments suggest that he will be trying 100% to convince TW and CD that he still has a lot to offer us. For all we know, we could lose Stevie May on deadline day and then would only have 2 recognised strikers on the books, one of whom being RF.

In that circumstance, Fallon might yet have an important part to play in our season. I feel the need to get behind him on a "just in case" basis.. it's one of these situations where the stage is set for him to do something extremely important for us!!

Fallon could quite easily do bare minimum, pick up his salary and go at the end of the season.

However, his comments suggest that he will be trying 100% to convince TW and CD that he still has a lot to offer us. For all we know, we could lose Stevie May on deadline day and then would only have 2 recognised strikers on the books, one of whom being RF.

In that circumstance, Fallon might yet have an important part to play in our season. I feel the need to get behind him on a "just in case" basis.. it's one of these situations where the stage is set for him to do something extremely important for us!!

I definitely feel he wants to play for saints.

When he scored against St Mirren he looked over the moon to of scored his first goal for us.

Your point is a good one. If May goes we may need to rely on Fallon. 

I definitely feel he wants to play for saints.

When he scored against St Mirren he looked over the moon to of scored his first goal for us.

Your point is a good one. If May goes we may need to rely on Fallon. 

I would think he would have been over the moon for the fact that he scored.

You young ain's rattling on about Rory like he's trying to play Cricket. Christ do you folk no mind Kenny Deuchar? Graham Barret? Alan Morgan?

He's here till the end of the season if a sweeter deal doesn't appear. If he's gonna stay, let's all hope he bags a last minute winner and we can give him a good sendoff.

You young ain's rattling on about Rory like he's trying to play Cricket. Christ do you folk no mind Kenny Deuchar? Graham Barret? Alan Morgan?

He's here till the end of the season if a sweeter deal doesn't appear. If he's gonna stay, let's all hope he bags a last minute winner and we can give him a good sendoff.

Deuchar was better. Barret was utterly dreadful, and Morgan was a left sided player

Me and my dad have started referring to Fallon as Dyron Daal these days, such is the comparisons that can be drawn