Spare Tickets

Dylan-Saints

I might be getting possession of a couple of tickets, but awaiting confirmation (expected about back of 5pm)

Not sure of where they are (spare comps).

If you are interested, PM me

ABERDEEN FANS NEED NOT APPLY....if I have any doubts over where your loyalties lie...I will not consider you*

*folk who have just registered in last few days and have only posted looking for tickets will be subject to extreme dubiety

Edited by Edstar101

I know this Is pointless but I like many other people are trying to get a ticket for tomorrow, I have been told since Monday tickets were in the post by the office, and told to phone back the next day.... So today when they came in I was told they had sold out at 10am , so all week I've had slight hope but now im totally gutted. Help please, I know I don't post, but in do read the forum every day. I am no sheepshagger, I have blue blood and need/ want a ticket.....

Sitting here with a spare Roseburn ticket at the mo promised to Dylansaint but the we fecker hasnt contacted me today yet !!!!! Dinna want to be stuck with it at the last minute. So if ive had no contact by the time i log back on (prob bout 7pm) its first come first served

:wink:

I think any new posters looking for tickets need to put a photie ow themsels up  :wink: or get 3 folk to vouch for them that ken their a Saint and have seen them at games before - nae way it's gonna work otherwise

NB Riik - that was a total LAUGH OUT LOUD post btw but I'm no gonnae "like" it :mrgreen: