Saints Tv: Scottish Cup Semi Final Preview

CunninghamVideo

Who is the girl? She's very good at this. You see some horrific reporting on BBC Scotland from professional reporters! If she's an amateur, she's got a good career ahead of her. Easy to listen to, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Great stuff! She could teach Chris Millar a thing or two. His European videos were brutal from the presenting point of view, but 10/10 for effort and amusement!

Who is the girl? She's very good at this. You see some horrific reporting on BBC Scotland from professional reporters! If she's an amateur, she's got a good career ahead of her. Easy to listen to, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Great stuff! She could teach Chris Millar a thing or two. His European videos were brutal from the presenting point of view, but 10/10 for effort and amusement!

Ellen's keen to try and do presenting as a career in some way but hasn't ever found anyone to take her on. So I said I was looking to do something a bit special for this pre semi final preview video so she could present it to get more experience/add to her showreel. she lives in London though so don't expect to see her every week ;)

Ellen's keen to try and do presenting as a career in some way but hasn't ever found anyone to take her on. So I said I was looking to do something a bit special for this pre semi final preview video so she could present it to get more experience/add to her showreel. she lives in London though so don't expect to see her every week ;)

She is really great at it! The most painful thing as a viewer is when you can tell someone is almost "acting" the way they think a reporter would. It seems to come very naturally to her, which makes it much easier to watch and listen to. Good for her, and she's added another dimension to your excellent work!