Saints Vs Dundee United 17Th May Scottish Cup Final

David123

Game finishes at 1645, 1745 we will still be in the ground celebrating the win. Unfortunately no bus trip home for me, I'm only 6 miles away from Celtic Park, so I will be envying all those celebrating on a bus. Into Glasgow for me after the game.

What happens at 17.45?

Is that your bus departure time for the trip home?

As others have said its gonna be a long long week ! Hope our midfield snuff out theirs. Rankin & co get a bit rattled if they aren't allowed to dictate.

Ciftci is strong but has a tendency to try to go through all on his own & often takes a touch too much instead of passing. On recent form Armstrong & Dow would be my main concerns. If Wilson is playing he doesn't have the pace or legs these days, Watson is prone to the odd slip and Gunning is bound to go down on the deck at some point. Their keeper is slow to get the ball out from the back & his kicking is mince.

Defensively Utd are weaker when teams attack them quickly but they are lightning in the counter attack.

If our midfield do their jobs properly & May n Macca are in the mood it can be our day.

Too nervous to sleep these nights! Come on the 17th and COYS , our 130 year wait needs to come to an end.

Game finishes at 1645, 1745 we will still be in the ground celebrating the win. Unfortunately no bus trip home for me, I'm only 6 miles away from Celtic Park, so I will be envying all those celebrating on a bus. Into Glasgow for me after the game.

Watch out for these guys -

10323053_10152083286726659_83413033_n.jp