Cup Final Prices And Availability

saint-johns-toun

Send the buggers back!

Ā 

I'm sure the tickets would have been sold in a strip. Starting with section A/ seat 1 and working from there. The club have clearly been swamped and to expect someone at the club to cherry pick a seat is unfair and would become extremely time consuming.

I'm sure the tickets would have been sold in a strip. Starting with section A/ seat 1 and working from there. The club have clearly been swamped and to expect someone at the club to cherry pick a seat is unfair and would become extremely time consuming.

If he'd said that to me on the phone then no problem. However he did say it wasn't an issue and he'd make sure it wasn't right at the front.

No big deal anyway, I'd sit in a big pile of shite just to watch saints in a cup final!

Yahooo tickets arrived. Like Broon I had asked to be as far back as possible in "a noisy" section but got further forward than I would have chosen. But I agree you can't cherry-pick. So got Section 142 Rows F and E for a group of 20. Just happy to have tickets in my hand. I'm in the section where Steve McLean will throw is jersey when he gets his second :) COYS :laugh: :laugh:

The esteemed Kyle and myself are in 141. Anyone stands in front of me... There will be repercussions. I missed both goals at the semi final due to being jumped on by the above mentioned sidekick. I'm not missing any of this one!!! :laugh:

What row are you in Sam? Don't like the sound of repercussions ! :)