Cup Final Prices And Availability

saint-johns-toun

Bit of a news vacuum from the club over the last day. What are total sales so far..? How many new tickets have we secured and have they arrived yet..? Hopefully they will put something out this morning to keep people informed and excitement levels up. Also, most people want to physically get their hands on tickets and not have to rely on them being posted out.  

I suspect the staff at Saints might be quite busy at the moment!  Bit harsh to say there is a news vacuum.  Their facebook page is constantly being updated (or more so than usual anyway).  

To be fair this is a time for the club to work harder than ever. People scrambling for tickets, they need to use that to their advantage. They need to keep people informed of tickets situation or some who are sitting on the fence will just thing buggar this hassle and not bother.

Bit of a news vacuum from the club over the last day. What are total sales so far..? How many new tickets have we secured and have they arrived yet..? Hopefully they will put something out this morning to keep people informed and excitement levels up. Also, most people want to physically get their hands on tickets and not have to rely on them being posted out.  

Saints FB page last night said we have sold over 12,500 tickets. Its also on the twitter feed on OS.

I heard that after the initial allocation was sold we would get more tickets in blocks of 3000 (no idea if this is accurate). So they will have at least enough tickets for us to sell 15000. I would assume we will get more today and hopefully enough to sell 20000 (would be braw if we did).

Get buying them tickets folks.

There has been info up on Facebook and to a certain extent the club website. The staff have a priority just now which is selling tickets and taking details for the extra tickets which are on the way to the club.

Plus there are several posters on here who are pretty good at updating us with any news updates.

It is frustrating if you are waiting to buy tickets for various reasons including waiting for pay day etc but there will be tickets available and if there isn't well that is great news as it means there will be a full house of Saints fans on the day ! That surely is what we have been asking for & want?

I would just like to thank the staff at the club for still being cheery & able to have a bit of a chat when I got my tickets yesterday when they clearly had a long day with people, phone calls etc. So big thank you to all the staff involved, big thanks to all of you Saints fans who have bought tickets and to those who haven't get yourself sorted & be part of a bit of history. Keep on persuading others to be there on 17th May

Edited by Jad

I've ordered tickets over the phone and waiting for them to be delivered, want to buy the train tickets tomorrow but need proof of match tickets which have not arrived! Anyone else in the same boat?

If you have online banking and the money has been taken off your debit card or bank credit card, could you print off a statement that will have St Johnstone FC on it?

Any update on ticket sales today ? Would be great to get close to 15000 going. Will spend the rest if this week & next week trying to get a few more folk to go. Let's hope that fans of other Perth/ Perthshire sports clubs take up the chance to come along and support St Johnstone as fellow sport colleagues

Well that is a good sign if folk are having difficulty getting through, it could mean that we are selling loads more tickets. Keep persevering folks, phone, scan, email, send a friend just do it and get yourself a ticket . You know it makes sense to be part of it on May 17

The post in full from facebook -

It’s been another busy day for club staff dealing with cup final ticket sales and the great news is that the total number sold at close of play tonight is 13,200!

The volume of applications by email and telephone has been huge and we are working our way through the process of getting the tickets out but this will take slightly longer than initially envisaged.

Please be assured that if you have applied by telephone or by email and you received the immediate automated email reply that your tickets have been allocated and will be sent out as quickly as we can.

Edited by garydavidson

i'm waiting till around the weekend to order to be delivered a) to see how many i need and B) b ) to wait for the rush to die down 

it aint gonna sell out so no need to panic tho 20k saints fans and 30k dundee utd would be braw ! suspect we will just scrape over the 15k mark ?

when was there last 15k saints fans at a match ???????????

Edited by belfastsaintee

i'm waiting till around the weekend to order to be delivered a) to see how many i need and B) b ) to wait for the rush to die down

it aint gonna sell out so no need to panic tho 20k saints fans and 30k dundee utd would be braw ! suspect we will just scrape over the 15k mark ?

when was there last 15k saints fans at a match ???????????

Don't think we've ever had a 15000 strong support in our history so here's hoping we get it .

Hello all like maybe others I have followed this forum for ages but never post (shy).I don't live in Perth but live in the south west of Scotland my dad is originally from Perth and as a young lad used to take me the 360ish round mile trip up to watch the saints which got me hooked. Well over the recent years due to my dads ill health I have had to do the journey on my own the furthest my dad will travel is Kilmarnock as the journey to Perth sets him back for days. But the smile on his face when he saw saints in the Scottish cup final he said to me I didn't think I would live long enough to c this day :laugh:

Which brings me to my question unbeknown to my dad I ordered 2 tickets on Monday over the phone to take him to the final but reading the official post from the official website it says you should receive an automated email which I never got should I be worried that I may not receive the email and  the tickets will still arrive ? this maybe just a glitch?

Edited by raersaint