Cup Final Flags

Paul N Shark

We liked our terrace clobber back then and there was only one place to go for that , Stuarts and Man at war, Uxbridge Road next to QPR or Lillywhites and Burberry at Piccadilly, Cobra Sports on the King Road not far from Stamford Bridge , Woodhouse clothing on Long Acre Near Covent Garden , those were the days !

Can anyone stick their flag up in the Times Square pub in the morning of the game? The manager wants a saints flag or two up as part of their decor for the pre match. Obviously get it down before you go to the stadium.Please let me know if anyone can and I'll let them know.Cheers

Doc christmas is coming through on the friday and no doubt will have his flag with him.

Can anyone stick their flag up in the Times Square pub in the morning of the game? The manager wants a saints flag or two up as part of their decor for the pre match. Obviously get it down before you go to the stadium.

Please let me know if anyone can and I'll let them know.

Cheers

Went looking on Piraeus High Street today at lunchtime. Biggest Greek flag I can get is 2.00 metres by 1.20 metres. I was stupid enough to ask if it came with a fire certificate...............you can imagine the looks I got from the kiosk owner selling it. Its probably small enough to hang round my neck, I guess I will be allowed in with it (just over six feet) ?????     

Guys. Need some help about what we are doing with our flags. I have a party going on in my house for the game and very keen to get the flag hung where it can be seen in the stadium. Also wanted to bring it to Barossa Friday night and Time Square Saturday morning. Suppose most important thing is the stadium. Its not huge, 2 m x 1.2 m

Guys. Need some help about what we are doing with our flags. I have a party going on in my house for the game and very keen to get the flag hung where it can be seen in the stadium. Also wanted to bring it to Barossa Friday night and Time Square Saturday morning. Suppose most important thing is the stadium. Its not huge, 2 m x 1.2 m

Depending on where you're sitting, you should hang it over the front of the north stand, will catch the cameras every time the ball is up at that touchline as directly opposite the cameras