Stop Building Up The Final, It Is Upsetting Perth Arabs.

Bev Callard

"See ah these tw@thaeds that are taakin the p1ss we yer young lads at the skale. Do they go the phuckin gehms, or are they jist spouting p1sh? There are 6 and half thoosand skalebairns in Perth, but thir average attendance is 3675, so somethin disnae add up."

Might as well be written in Urdu

"See ah these tw@thaeds that are taakin the p1ss we yer young lads at the skale. Do they go the phuckin gehms, or are they jist spouting p1sh? There are 6 and half thoosand skalebairns in Perth, but thir average attendance is 3675, so somethin disnae add up."

This comment made me crack up, think he needs to go back to school.

It did make me laugh that they're moaning their kid is getting slagged off for being a Dundee Utd supporter at school in Perth. Not being funny but that was always going to happen as it happened to me at school in Aberdeen for being a Saintee. It's called banter so they need to quit moaning. Rant over haha.

He must actually write that way on purpose ...must be wayy harder but it makes him feel cool  :shock:

Edited by Saint.Justin

Loved the one, "a city full of guys with second names as first names" Not bad but difficult to take from people from the only city where the card shops do a roaring trade in cards saying "Happy Birthday, Uncle Dad" & "Happy 21st Grandma"

Made me laugh ,