Spartak Trnava

Cleveland-Saint

Doing a wee bit of internet research on this mob, some proud history out there, but some activities would have the tartan blanket crowd in uproar.... seems they need the Slovakian national guard to keep them at bay during games and they also have some kind of organized homo-erotic fight club with stripped off lads going at it in fields ! 

Also been punished for racism. Not clear exactly what their punishment is, but translates below article.

http://futbal.pravda.sk/europska-liga-uefa/clanok/324398-uefa-potrestala-spartak-trnava-za-rasizmus-fanusikov/

Their 1st home round for uefa saw 2200 fans watch them beat Hibs (malta hibs) 5-0, thought its interesting that the players also join in with their supporters chants.

Anyway, enough of the rabbit hole for the night. Be interesting to see if any of them show up next week, they had around 20 in Malta based off the video I watched, not sure about Zestafoni.

Edited by Texas-Saint

We need to get Mcdiarmid rocking for this. All very well having a pop at Motherwell for their crowd, but first legs are difficult to sell. I'd be happy with 5000+.

I would be dissapointed if we didnt get at least 7,000. Anyone who was at the game last night would surely want to attend the next game. The drama and atmosphere would surely be enough to hook any "fairweather fan".

For anyone who is interested/bored/sad, then here is the full game from Trnavas game against Zestafoni - http://t.co/AbkM5a5fL8.

just been speaking to a customer and they have a busload of slovaks working on the farm wanting to go to the match.

they will have a few berry pickers at the match from all over the east of Scotland I suspect.

Think you'll find a fair few 'local' berry pickers will swell the away end so a cash gate could cause problems,along the lines of the Dirties of slum dee and there game v some polish mob a couple years back

Must be a fair few Slovaks in Scotland

I'm looking at flying London to Vienna and getting train across. Got a friend with a car in Dunjaska Streda who would want to come with as he hates Trnava. Seems to be quite a recurring theme in Slovakia, but people also grudgingly accept that at least they do get some supporters, even if those supporters are unsavoury. Apparently Slovan Bratislava only had 1k at their title winning game last season.

We thought our home attendances were bad!!!!

I'm looking at flying London to Vienna and getting train across. Got a friend with a car in Dunjaska Streda who would want to come with as he hates Trnava. Seems to be quite a recurring theme in Slovakia, but people also grudgingly accept that at least they do get some supporters, even if those supporters are unsavoury. Apparently Slovan Bratislava only had 1k at their title winning game last season.