Stevie May

Hardolez21

Defensively quite sound, midfield improving but only since McGuigan came in on loan, sh*te up front. 2nd lowest scorers despite being just in the top half. Gray football.

Little to do with Gray. Our strikers have missed too many chances this season and we have nothing in terms of creativity out wide. Given the money to sign some attacking quality, goals won't be an issue in my opinion. We scored bags of goals under Gray last season so it's not as if he doesn't know how to set a team up to score.

I'm happy to sacrifice a lack of goals for a solid defence this season. You start from the back and move forward.

Edited by SWFCOWL

SWFCOWL amazing what a week or two on WAP has done for you :wink: a good constructed post with sensible content and no Billy big time league coming across in your post. You are correct  tightening up the defence and Start from there a bit like we need to do at Saints at the minute, you get as many points for a 1-0 as you do for a 5-2 victory, My only comment is your strikers are in general doing a good goals scored per chances made ratio I have been told, the main problem is lack of quality chances being made,     

New owner quoted on Sky Sports today as going in for Jordan Rhodes for £12 million.Now he is a very good championship player but has not really kicked on the last two seasons.

was he not the 2nd top goal scorer in the championship last yr and has 13 this season despite being 2nd choice to big Rudi

was he not the 2nd top goal scorer in the championship last yr and has 13 this season despite being 2nd choice to big Rudi

As I said,he is a very good player at the second level,but it was widely expected he would be in the EPL by now.I like him .

New owner quoted on Sky Sports today as going in for Jordan Rhodes for £12 million.Now he is a very good championship player but has not really kicked on the last two seasons.

Definition of lazy journalism. New owner has never been quoted on it.

Daily Star gossip column tells you all you need to know. No chance in a million years will we bid 12m for Rhodes

People talk like May is a world beater.

He obviously did very well and is no mug but "hard work" can only get you so far!

A lot of his success came from hard work and physicality. When you get to the very highest level you need to be technically near perfect and that's something he certainly is not.

People talk like May is a world beater.

He obviously did very well and is no mug but "hard work" can only get you so far!

A lot of his success came from hard work and physicality. When you get to the very highest level you need to be technically near perfect and that's something he certainly is not.

We could get him back on loan to help him progress in his career.......

Blackburn reject approach from Derby County for Jordan Rhodes who will start on Wednesday night, say the manager who als points out that he has a goal scoring ratio of 1:2 in 120 games. Not bad considering he is allegedly out of favour according to some. He scored for fun at HTFC and is not doing too bad at Ewood Park. Now May and Derby thats another story!