Yes Or Naw?

rik2304

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I suggest your initial fears are correct! I work with Sevco fans & they are voting NO purely on the sectarian issue. Sad to think that in this day and age an important decision like this is being made on an historical event hundreds of years ago! Not even on Scottish soil!? The human race! I despair!

woah woah woah Rangers fans not human race.

Au contraire..once the threat of independence is removed the gloves will be well & truly off. We will wonder what has hit us! We will have 25billion pounds of austerity cuts to look forward to just to start off with?

Healthy I hope so! You won't be able to fall seriously ill .. Even now the NHS is being dismantled. I work in local government & you want to see the public money being paid to private firms to do our business! I am not anti English, nor am I 'Braveheart, in fact the very opposite. No one with half a brain could say Westminster is working for Scotland. As far as 'the fat controller' as you so respectfully call Mr Salmond, thank goodness Scotland has someone looking out for Scotland's interests! After the vote no one & I mean no one who voted No should ever moan about their plight! You have had a chance to do something about it!

As for pear shaped..well the train has already arrived at that destination anyway. Generations to come will wonder what the feck we were thinking?!

See post 685. Wasted your time.