Yes Or Naw?

rik2304

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With Lamont going it shows two fundamental things. Firstly, the contempt Westminster parties has for Scotland, who appear to think we are a region and not a nation. Secondly, the Scottish Labour as we knew it, died this evening. Watch the working and middle class move further towards Yes Alliance. Oh the times they are a changing......

So Ms Lamont resigns...think the writing was in the wall the day she declared that Scots weren't genetically programmed to make decisions!? The recent by-election disproves that one! Also!? The fact that her party were willing to 'toady up' to the Tories during the run up to the referendum what were they thinking?!

There has to be a few embarrassed NO voters lurking about. Wonder if they are man enough to admit they were duped.

By 2018 proposed state retirement to be 68!

New attacks on Iraq

Billion pound black hole in the NHS funding.

Proposals to tax state pensions more heavily(that is if you are lucky enough to live that long)

I could go on, but bearing in mind all this & it's only 5 weeks since the vote!

Cameron off grovelling to Brussels moaning Britain is being asked to pay more in than they are getting back?

Wants to divorce from Brussels,

Scotland contributing more in to the Uk budget than they get back, Scotland want a divorce from England..

The difference is?

1. He doesn't.

2. Scottish people didn't want independence. 

Ms Lamont did the right thing. Sensible lass doesn't want to lead a party that will not win any seats in Scotland come the General Election. The SNP will lead the way and you know what happens in countries with no credible opposition. Doomed, and it is all down to the clamour to split the Union. I see the wap vote is still changing weekly but did/does not reflect reality.

It's up to the westminster parties to provide wining options for their scottish branches. i'm sure because they know what's best for us they will be doozies

unf the majority of the population is in the SE and they seem to be daily maily UKIP stooges,

Labour in scotland is also a done deal. Will we ever get politicians who deserve the electorate?

Ms Lamont did the right thing. Sensible lass doesn't want to lead a party that will not win any seats in Scotland come the General Election. The SNP will lead the way and you know what happens in countries with no credible opposition. Doomed, and it is all down to the clamour to split the Union. I see the wap vote is still changing weekly but did/does not reflect reality.

The thing is, had yes been successful?! The chances are Labour could have been running the country. The Labour voting public would have been properly represented. Instead of climbing in to bed with the Tories they should have been looking at the reality!? Scotland vote labour & get a Tory government! What they have done now is just what you say..split the vote. The SNP are much more pragmatic, come the next election they will be setting up alliances... Green for Indy, women for Indy, Labour for Indy, in an effort to get as many Westminster 'Indys' as possible. Labour in my opinion have missed their biggest opportunity. Instead of being treated like a 'regional branch' they could have been running the show! All they did during the election was 'canvass' for the Tory party! Even the most myopic Labour voter could see this, and that is why they will make themselves unelectable in the next election.

She's trolling. She is using it as an opportunity to get Scotland independence via the backdoor. If we leave EU under GB then we go independent.

..ahem..UK...

That said, i do believe there is a far stronger acceptance of the EU outwith the SE of England. although  If i had a couple of hundred thousand illegals 20 miles away i may think different thats for sure.

Its certainly sloppy politics from Sturgeon, Wee Eck would never have been drawn into such an extraordinary statement.

The scottish referendum was just the start to a major politcal overhaul for the entire UK,

SNP utterly ludicrous on this, fair enough if they won the referendum then Scotland could have decided itself but would they have given the Scottish people a referendum on the EU. I doubt it, the Scottish people didn't want independence and want to stay part of the UK, therefore if this referendum happens we vote entirely as the UK. Wonder what Sturgeon would say if Scots majority voted to leave and the rest voted to stay, would she fight to take us out of the EU. Doubt it, total hypocrite.