Managerial Merry-Go-Round

HOODLUM65

One thing missing from King's long and blatantly one-sided account of the "facts" is any mention of an agreement in writing.  No doubt something Warburton's lawyers will make bold with in Court or in any settlement negotiations.  I wonder if the approach they took to sacking Sandaza after his unwise comments has led The The to thinking that any evidence of a lack of total commitment to the Ayebroke cause is sufficient justification for getting out the P45s?  

Edited by south inch
grammer

One thing missing from King's long and blatantly one-sided account of the "facts" is any mention of an agreement in writing.  No doubt something Warburton's lawyers will make bold with in Court or in any settlement negotiations.  I wonder if the approach they took to sacking Sandaza after his unwise comments has led The The to thinking that any evidence of a lack of total commitment to the Ayebroke cause is sufficient justification for getting out the P45s?  

Your first half is exactly what I had in mind.

So far we have only heard one side of the story and are not likely IMHO to hear the other side until the day of the court sitting.

They do like being in court.

I do find it funny that the majority on here believe managers are not given enough time yet the clamour to get rid of Cathro after a few games is bizarre - especially since we are supposed to support a rival team.

Only other team I support (not a rival) is Jeanfield Swifts). Support a rival team if you want. Most of us don't. If Cathro gets sacked like McNamara did, I will take that he wisnae as good as for Tommy. 

I do find it funny that the majority on here believe managers are not given enough time yet the clamour to get rid of Cathro after a few games is bizarre - especially since we are supposed to support a rival team.

Agreed, if the guy's a pudden leave him where he is so he can improve our chances of coming 4th.

Interesting thing for me is that Cathro is a 100% Levein appointment and when did he ever admit to making a mistake?  Ann Budge may have a problem on her hands.

Heading to Ibroke I believe :laugh:,

Ranieri a the rangers man then?

WTF they win a Premiership title qualify for Champions League in the last 16 ( something which I cannot see them achieving again) and they sack the guy that got them all that glory (and cash)? Deluded twits.

Heading to Ibroke I believe :laugh:,

I feel sorry for Ranieri no way to treat a man who lit up last season's Premiership.  However, I would cease to be sorry for him if he headed off to Ayebroke, having been peed on by one shower of sh**s he would have to been absolutely stupid to go to a club who could run university degrees in how to shaft people and organisations (especially anyone they owe money to).

Barry Ferguson leaves Clyde, any vacancies elsewhere?

If The The call a press conference and announce Pass Back Barry as their new manager it will be reminiscent of a conference some 20 years ago when "The Bunnet" was in charge of the other arse cheek.  Noted for his deep pockets and short arms he announced to the assembled press legions that Celtic had been fortunate to obtain the managerial skills of one Josef Venglos.  Whilst the press boys were asking each other Josef Who? "The Bunnet" was busy explaining that the new manager would receive a generous salary package which would include a free bus pass and free prescriptions.

To be fair, unlike King, "The Bunnet" made it clear from the off that he was tight fisted and did not make any promises that he did not keep.