What Would You Say.

ancientsaint

Been muted somewhere that the club should allow a supporter into the dressing room and give the players a "rousing" speech SO if it was you -

Could you be brave enough to stand in front of the squad and reel off your thoughts upon their performances (to date)

What would you say to certain players or/and the management ?

Been muted somewhere that the club should allow a supporter into the dressing room and give the players a "rousing" speech SO if it was you -

Could you be brave enough to stand in front of the squad and reel off your thoughts upon their performances (to date)

Thats the manager's job I'm afraid.

Wouldn't work.

What might be better would be for Ross to make some form of compilation video of snapshot interviews with a selection of random fans in different settings (pre/post match, pub before a game, Barossa Street etc etc), cut the interviews in with footgae from, say, Cup Final, Cup Parade, footage of kids football camps etc, and for that to be played to the players at an appropriate time. Would also allow the ability to edit where necessary

Edited by Edstar101

I'd say. "You're a real honest bunch with loads of character. You need to go out there and keep it tight for the first 20 minutes. Don't give away an early goal and end up having to chase the game. Keep it simple,work hard. I want you to dictate the tempo.

Relax,enjoy yourself but always remember this is your Everest boys.

McDonald. Yer shite."

Inspired.

I'd say. "You're a real honest bunch with loads of character. You need to go out there and keep it tight for the first 20 minutes. Don't give away an early goal and end up having to chase the game. Keep it simple,work hard. I want you to dictate the tempo.

Relax,enjoy yourself but always remember this is your Everest boys.

McDonald. Yer shite."

Inspired.

Hater

If you don't win today you are all getting fined two weeks wages. Those who get greater than 7 rating in the papers get your wage. Those less than 7 get half weeks wage. Who ever gets wap man of the match will automatically be selected for the next game. Remember we need to kick the ball into the net to win a game!

It was me, via twitter.

It obviously isn't working at the moment by way of players, coaches or management on the team talk.

How about a fan who busts their ass for 60 hours a week in a shitty paid job who's only outlet and joy is watching the Saints win on a matchday. 

If you pay at the gate in the East Stand it costs £23, for a minimum wage worker that's 3 hours and 32 minutes work to get totally pissed off for 2 hours. If some players are on even £500 a week, do they bust 60 hours or 48 or 40 or even 35 hours a week?? No.

Recent showings give me the impression some players are happy to take the wage and try a little but then show frustration at fellow players. This is not professional and should be discussed behind the team door.

It will never happen but some players, not all of them, need to realise they need to start working together and get fitter to be able to compete.

I know what I would say and it wouldn't be attacking at anyone but a reality check, as it appears like anything TW and CD have said is not working.

Mooted

Grammar police.

I think a while back (during the reign of calderwood at Hibs ) a fan stormed into the dressing room and gave the players a fans view of that particular game. Didnae have much effect apart from him being thrown out and threatened with a ban. Bit like the idea of a fans jury on the team after a game ( win or lose ) so they know exactly how the paying spectators felt about the performance of the team.

I would say Its a stupid idea.

You thought we played well last night Lark.

I thought we were weak in a number of areas and showed the same failings which have contributed to our poor run of form.

It is a stupid idea in so far as there aren't many who could articulate what needs said in a manner that would ensure it is heard and has the desired effect.

Could any of us do that?

publish the prozone stats on how hard they are working over 90 minutes, Running about may not be a perfect measure, but it will quickly show up the slackers.

One of the 1st things a SWFC mate said was, Stevie MAy runs around like a furking maniac - wasnt sure wherther he wanted to play striker or left back or both