Scotland's National Anthem

sleepless

Is this no a Squirrel instigated by the SFA and designed to deflect everyone's attention away from what is happening pertaining to Scotland's Institutional club and, at the same time easing pressure upon conflicted parties on the 6th floor.

------

I have to be honest, I didn't understand a word of that.

------

I have to be honest, I didn't understand a word of that.

Apologies sleepless, I've been spending too many hours on another forum and used terminology which is commonplace on there. :laugh:

Ignore that previous post I should have followed your link in the first place.

Original deleted!

Edited by Indicator

The government have started an online poll to decide the national anthem for football matches. First option is Flower of Scotland - yes or no. Then three more options plus the chance to nominate your own.

I nominated the Freedom Come A' Ye.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NaAnSco

Anyway, I apologise for responding. Of course being 100% Scottish but living abroad, I have to respect what all the Albanians/Romanians etc want to be the Scottish National Anthem at sporting events.  

I do not understand your question and frerences as all vert vague, so unable to answer. your question. But thanks for asking.

Click on the link in the first post and put over your view of what the national anthem at Scotland games should be.