Saints V Killie Sat 28Th Feb. 3Pm

The ghost of Jim Morton

WIN.

Looking at the run in , this is one of only 3 home games left, If we have any aspirations of 6th or 5th, we really can't afford anything but a win. Please Tommy, go with the same 11 we started at Tannadump with. Please do not  put Tam back in at the expense of Frazer Wright. Please play 4-4-2. 

It would be great if we could get at least 14 points, and  fixtures wise, that is not  that unrealistic.

COYS.

What do we think? Muzz an Millar in the middle, Spoony and MOH wide and Macca and Kane up top?

That's how I would go, but...

I'd put Wotherspoon in the middle with Millar and let Croft go out wide.

One thing's for certain we need Frazer Wright in this game. The last Killie match at home Megennis (of all people) could have scored about 5 from cross balls.

... there's also merit in this too. I quite like Wotherspoon in the middle. I actually thought the partnership between Davidson and him looked quite promising. I wouldn't be disappointed either way.

Wright has to play - we look so much better with him in there.

Lappin out? Injured I presume! Personally I think our team is stronger without him!

I'm one of the few who actually rates Lappin in the middle. Would happily say he's our third best central midfielder when everyones fit. Be surprised if Muzz doesn't just come straight in to replace Lappin, would like the attacking intent of putting Wotherspoon central instead though.