Ross County V Saints Tues 7Th April

lethamsaintee

The argument seems to be he won the cup, aye last season, means nothing in the context of some of the dross we have seen this season, especially away from home, think time hopefully for a few fresh faces in the squad next season

Maybe some fresh faces in dugout. We may or may not get top 6 but I think I have enjoyed 2 games this season. Probably didn't expect to best County but I at least expect us to be unlucky or blame the ref but to put no pressure on their defence is a sin.

The argument seems to be he won the cup, aye last season, means nothing in the context of some of the dross we have seen this season, especially away from home, think time hopefully for a few fresh faces in the squad next season

It meant nothing for 129 seasons before they won the cup.I am personally going to make the Cup Win last for another ten seasons at Least.! Dont want to do a St Midden on the Manager ! cringe.!

Edited by croc

We all can't be wrong

I think evey single one of us was baffled at McFadden starting! Almost feels like it was a token gesture from Wright!

Brian Graham splits opinions amoungst us fans, the reality is though he is out top scorer and absolutely should have started! Never thought I'd hear myself say it but I would play him ahead of Macca at the moment!

Another disappointing result, and another one in which we created sweet FA

Kane, Swanson, croft, and graham all on the bench - not sure what Tommy's rationale was!

Dundee is a must win to reignite the season!

If we get a draw on Saturday & Hamilton win,they will go above us on goal differance so hopefully Tommy will go for a win for a change.

i wouldn't bet on it. Who knows what's going on in his head just now. The most unfit player at the club and hadn't played for weeks. I know I'll start him in an important game that would gaurantee us top 6 and put us into 4th place. Utter garbage Edited by patsy

Can not understand why he persists with 451 then when we go 1 down we go 2 up. Tonight was too late. Back to his team selection. Lappin man of the match on Saturday wide left so let's play him centre. Graham and O'Halloran looked good up front. Lets drop Graham and put O'Halloran back in midfield. McFadden playing was a joke do not think anyone saw that coming. Failed again to understand the substitution we need a goal. Let's take off our top goal scorer and give young Kane a run out who has yet to score. I fear the worst because we need a win and TW will not play an attacking team. Our only hope is Hamilton do not beat Utd. Our negativity has caught up with us.

Just back from the game...

As much as McFadden starting was strange he at least got somewhat involved. Whereas that's as poor a game as I've seen Maclean play, ducked out of every header and couldn't have touched the ball more than a handful of times as was never in a position to take in the ball.

Thought County played well, but never thought we were in too much danger of conceding, although It was hard to tell from the opposite side it looked a free header for the goal.

Graham should have started, came on, won every header and made it awkward for the County defenders. He is our best striker atm.

COYS lets take Dundee and make this top 6!

Tommy once again gets it wrong. Like others have said we are playing some of the most negative and unentertaining football I have ever seen from a saints side. Baffling to play McFadden who has contributed nothing all season and drop graham when he doesn't deserve to be.

Fully expect Graham to replace McFadden for Saturday, sadly we'll likely see O'Halloran dropped for Caddis aswell.

Are you TW in disguise. McFadden did not work so lets put Caddis in and drop our top goal scorer. If you are TW how about the same back 4 with Croft Millar Wotherspoon and Lappin front 2 Graham and O"Halloran. For once lets go for a win

Are you TW in disguise. McFadden did not work so lets put Caddis in and drop our top goal scorer. If you are TW how about the same back 4 with Croft Millar Wotherspoon and Lappin front 2 Graham and O"Halloran. For once lets go for a win

He was being sarcastic. I think.

We all can't be wrong

I think evey single one of us was baffled at McFadden starting! Almost feels like it was a token gesture from Wright!

Brian Graham splits opinions amoungst us fans, the reality is though he is out top scorer and absolutely should have started! Never thought I'd hear myself say it but I would play him ahead of Macca at the moment!

Another disappointing result, and another one in which we created sweet FA

Kane, Swanson, croft, and graham all on the bench - not sure what Tommy's rationale was!

Dundee is a must win to reignite the season!

I'm convinced we were playing for a draw.

Wrights interview on the radio after the game was equally baffling.

"Lots of positives to take from the game"

I about crashed my car hearing that.

Oh dear. East Yorkshire to Dingwall is a helluva journey to watch that.

Overall we were probably the better side but yet again never, ever, ever looked remotely like scoring. Since Luzern I've seen 3-0, 1-0, 2-0 and now 1-0. I'd like a goal. Hell, I'd like a shot on goal.

Man of the match: only one candidate:

Ghosty, for successfully winding up Broon, their goalie, who really lost the plot by the end. Couldn't kick the ball within ten yards of one of his players. Was so happy to get the ball at one point he hoofed it straight upfield, regardless of the fact at least five of his team were standing behind him at the time and in no position to reach it...