English Scouts At Game

Inchcolm

Did a bit of earwigging at game yesterday. There were a number of English speaking gentlemen sitting near me. They were discussing and making notes on players. Do not know it was ours or United's. Did not hear names or numbers.

Would be Arabs .They have a reputation for bringing through young players,mainly because Jackie plays them cause he gets a cut.

Probably there to watch shifty as he is the only player they have,as much as Souter & others get talked up.

If they lose the Turk they could be down the bottom next season.

Did a bit of earwigging at game yesterday. There were a number of English speaking gentlemen sitting near me. They were discussing and making notes on players. Do not know it was ours or United's. Did not hear names or numbers.

Eh, they were probably from Broughty Ferry eh? :wink:

Is there anybody left on the forum you havent upset, no wonder you wont fly in, i will hold your jacket when you do.   :laugh:

Think he is going for record on how many he can piss off in one day.

Must be his bad week.

I think his targeting of Monty today was the point where he passed from being an annoying tit to being a c unt.

Just saying, like.

but do you exist ? Did i bonk her indoors, when we were young ? What is ur problem ? Tell us one person you know on this site ? If ur missus is who it might be, say hello x Edited by AthensSaint

but do you exist ? Did i bonk her indoors, when we were young ? What is ur problem ? Tell us one person you know on this site ? If ur missus is who it might be, say hello x

Not sure what's funnier.........the "pumped your wife" patter or the "your gay" patter.

Classics.

If any scouts ever attend Saints then how they fail to notice Chris Millar is beyond me. Has 3 or 4 good seasons in him still and the best player on the pitch every week.

It would be absolutely gutting to lose Midge. Hope he keeps getting missed.

i know you. We both were in McD reception, I think a couple of days before the final. We were both looking for cup final memorabilia, and there was **** all left. You exchanged banter with a middle aged couple about that. That was us. We didn't exchange names. But afterwards, I went on this site, and described you. You were mouthy, had a fake tan, artificially whitened teeth, and wore clothes last seen on Miami Vice. Loads of folk confirmed that was you.

We have met. There are 20 people I could contact to confirm who I am. What you don't get is that normal people don't conduct themselves in that ridiculous manner. I don't need to prove my existence to you. Because your a sad, sad wanker, and 99% of the responses to you here confirm that.

I don't know if you gave alcohol issues, or some other issues. But you really need to take a step back, and stop being a ****, and attacking decent folk on here.

i know you. We both were in McD reception, I think a couple of days before the final. We were both looking for cup final memorabilia, and there was **** all left. You exchanged banter with a middle aged couple about that. That was us. We didn't exchange names. But afterwards, I went on this site, and described you. You were mouthy, had a fake tan, artificially whitened teeth, and wore clothes last seen on Miami Vice. Loads of folk confirmed that was you.

We have met. There are 20 people I could contact to confirm who I am. What you don't get is that normal people don't conduct themselves in that ridiculous manner. I don't need to prove my existence to you. Because your a sad, sad wanker, and 99% of the responses to you here confirm that.

I don't know if you gave alcohol issues, or some other issues. But you really need to take a step back, and stop being a ****, and attacking decent folk on here.

so back to original question, name JUST one person who knows you, JUST one in front of the whole forum ??? But you wont, because nobody knows you. U are just a online trawling fake. BUT i hope i am wrong.Plese tell us....oh didnt u give ghostie some money.....did you....who knows you. And if someone does i will alologize. So just name one person ?? Edited by AthensSaint