League Cup Draw

templeofsaints

A seating plan? Tickets are all one price and you'd imagine only the Roseburn Stand will go on sale tomorrow. So all you need to know is whether you want to sit down the bottom or further back. 

As you didn't put a smiley in your reply, I will treat your reply seriously.

I am fully aware of the ticket prices for ALL parts of the ground,  which were posted by pauloperth at the start of page 16 of this thread, but glad your awake.

As for where I sit, my choice has sod all to do with you.

O.K. I will let you know, top section, in one of the lettered sections.:wink:

So if nobody got vouchers, I presume there will still be loads of tickets left come the general sale?

Or is that me being optimistic.

depends how many season ticket holders take up their allocation of a maximum of 2 per ST. Don't know how many ST holders there are these days. If you assume something along the lines of a minimum of 1000 and a maximum of 1500. I for example won't be buying the 2 tickets available to me on my ST as my brother will be buying our 2 tickets today ( I hope) on his ST in person.

Edited by Markinch Saint

Anyone know if a season ticket with an adult and 2 under 13s on their season book

will get 2 or 6 tickets? Have been trying to get the club to ask but no use. Also some people did and some didn't get vouchers (although an adult and 2 kids got 1 voucher so again 2 or 6 tickets?). All in all not the best thought arrangements in the world. 

My brother got our 2 tickets off his ST this morning. Upper tier (Block K) row 26. Not sure how strict stewards will be with sitting in allocated seating. 

If everyone sits in their allocated seats there should be no problem.

It's prats that think because they buy a ticket that they can sit where they like and feck everyone else that cause problems.

Put it this way, I have a ticket for a seat in an area where I am unlikely to get drenched and if someone's sitting in it, I hope they are wearing ball protectors!! :wink:

If everyone sits in their allocated seats there should be no problem.

It's prats that think because they buy a ticket that they can sit where they like and feck everyone else that cause problems.

Put it this way, I have a ticket for a seat in an area where I am unlikely to get drenched and if someone's sitting in it, I hope they are wearing ball protectors!! :wink:

Got drenched at Sheep semi at Tynie last year as stubborn peeps in our seats."Naebody is sitting in the right seats" I was told.Stewards were worse than useless !

My story today, tried my luck. 4 adult season tickets plus 1 kid on my book. Also have a voucher in hand. Looking at group booking of 10 sitting together while the wee one isn't going.  Could only buy 8 adults (block L row 24) and no chance of getting 2 with the kid season ticket or voucher. Strict rules in place...  guy behind me turned up with one season ticket wanting 7 tickets... walked away with 2 tickets.  Think sales are going well, going back Thursday to buy 2 tickets.  

Can't wait!

Edited by Dave H