Saints v Hearts. LC round of 16. Wed 10th August

Another 3 premiership teams & Hibs knocked out tonight. Is the premiership really that bad ?.

alternatively, you could say that Scottish football is more interesting because of its unpredictability. I don't give a shit if we compete with the great European teams in the Champions' League. I just want an interesting domestic league. And if we could do away with four games a season against the same opposition and make the league bigger that would be great. The standard may not be brilliant, but the excitement can be

Hell, that scuppers my choice of first goal scorer in the prediction thread, unless his appeal is successful. (ha ha) :wink:

Pretty sure Walker can play, due to the "innocent until proven guilty" nature of the SFA. Since Hearts have appealed hes available until the point hes either found guilty and handed an increased ban, or let off the hook.

I see Hearts are going to dispute the dive charge against Walker. They must not have watched the highlights or they are desperate for him to play against Saints.

Neilsons logic (twisted IMHO) is he cant be accused of simulation because he never claimed for a penalty !!

Neilsons logic (twisted IMHO) is he cant be accused of simulation because he never claimed for a penalty !!

Sure Guidetti 'slipped' at tynecastle a few years back and got away with it as he wasn't visibly claiming for a penalty.. Despite the fact he won a penalty by going over with no contact, he wasnt banned.

Evening Telegraph has Millar back in the squad. I'd be happier with him rested tbh. Especially as we can call on Pates.

Although it might be shite as they mention Ciftci and Ambrose as transfer targets so must get their information from here!

Ciftci and Ambrose :lol: , surely no.