Player contracts and transfers

David123

I still believe we need a centre back. We have been playing full backs in this position and it does not fill me with confidence. With the usual Scobbie errors we could easily have been 2 down. 4 full backs in the defence on Saturday and we got away with it. Better teams will destroy them.

I still believe we need a centre back. We have been playing full backs in this position and it does not fill me with confidence. With the usual Scobbie errors we could easily have been 2 down. 4 full backs in the defence on Saturday and we got away with it. Better teams will destroy them.

Get used to it, that's the way we are going for the foreseeable future.  Or until Bombscare Brad actually learns how to do his job.

A couple of comments on twitter suggesting McGregor was released by Rangers on the assumption that he would sign for us....and then went and signed for Hibs. Wonder if there is anything to that.

Doubt Rangers would have let him go to Hibs after the Scott Allan situation.

As I say. We were under the same impression. 

As I say. We were under the same impression. 

I doubt of this is the case. especially given that Fisher has now been brought in, There is no way that has all just happened in 24 hours.

According to the record today we were in for him but he stated he was wanting hibs so we dropped it

FWIW I think you will find that the decision to let Frazer go was made nearly a fortnight ago and has been getting worked on since then.

Please god not the rangers, even more so now we have them in the cup.. That would honestly break me. 

lets hope not think a few english championship clubs may fancy taking him on loan lets just hope he gets a club where he will get a chance a prove doubters wrong would like to see him back at saints but we have enough strikers at the moment

STV news said May was going on loan to Aberdeen & Swanson could be joining Saints in time for the Celtic match.

Would be a bit surprising if we announced a deal at midnight tbh

sky sports rumours saying MOH to rangers surely not think this a wind up

They couldnt afford Scott Allan, a player who supported them, was out of contract in 12 months, and who'd handed in a transfer request. How on earth do you expect them to afford O'Halloran?