St.Johnstone V Hearts - Saturday 19th February

SaintJet

Saints have a decent record at home against Hearts in recent years and that's going to be seriously tested this weekend.

I'm too scared to look at the injury list to see how we might be linning up. I think the fans who are wanting to see wholesale changes are going to get their wish this weekend.

Oh by the way this is another must win match.

22 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

Saints have a decent record at home against Hearts in recent years and that's going to be seriously tested this weekend.

I'm too scared to look at the injury list to see how we might be linning up. I think the fans who are wanting to see wholesale changes are going to get their wish this weekend.

Oh by the way this is another must win match.

Yes, was surprised by poor form of Hearts at McD.

Over 10yrs since Hearts won at McD.

Hearts-Played 14,  won 0,  7 drawn, scored 14, conceded 21.

Can't imagine Saints were foot of the table when these fixtures were played.

C.o.y.s.

3 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

And the game 10 years ago should have been a defeat aswell Scottish cup tie where the  dive for the last minute penalty, took it to extra time before going on to win the Scottish cup i think. 

No idea on the injuries from Wednesday but if hendry, hallberg and Booth are out I'd go for:

Clark/parish, brown, Gordon, Mccart, gallacher, craig, davidson, Butterfield, Middleton, may, bair in a 4-3-3.  

With the injuries and the opposition i feel this is the time Davidson needs to roll the dice. Fully expecting it will be 3 at the back again and crawford to play as we slump to a 1-0 loss from a penalty as someone breathed on Barrie McKay.

8 minutes ago, glenrothes saintee said:

Pitch Inspection at 10am

I see loads of covers beside the training pitches. Unless they were spares it looks like they didn't have the covers on when snow was forecast.

I assume it will be rearranged for midweek so no benefit to injured players.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

I see loads of covers beside the training pitches. Unless they were spares it looks like they didn't have the covers on when snow was forecast.

I assume it will be rearranged for midweek so no benefit to injured players.

An extra 3 days or so won’t help those on the verge