Sack the Manager?

Shibbydoo

Sack the Manager?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If not now, when?

Home game versus Ross County, beaten 2-0!

Two wins and two draws in fifteen games due to Callum’s rigid, turgid pish.

Away to Livi, home to Hibs, if we can’t beat Ross County at home, we won’t beat Livi or Hibs.

8 points from a possible 51, that’s sackable stuff no doubt!

Who do you protest towards?

Steve Brown has chucked it and is walking away this Summer. He wont care enough to do anything. Vice chairman Charlie Fraser leaving this Summer too.

Geoff Brown is retired and in his 80s, i doubt hes even at games just now. 

Flaherty? MacPherson? Seem like two folk happy just crusing along. Neither are making that type of call.

Roddy Grant? Hes the only Director whos staying beyond this Summer. You think hes sacking anyone?

The one thing we have always  had was great stewardship off the field and a team that would battle on the field, we have always had a team that was hard to breakdown.

Post the double and we let two of our best players leave and we’re lucky to stay up.

Our club this year shat all over the fans with the rangers debacle, we look rudderless on the field tactically and are going full steam ahead towards the play off again.

The silence from the clubs front office is beyond belief.

What idiot would want to invest in our club right now unless they are a fan or have that much money that they are looking for a hobby.

Our club wasn’t this incompetent when we were part timers.

Edited by pezza70
Typo

4 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Who do you protest towards?

Steve Brown has chucked it and is walking away this Summer. He wont care enough to do anything. Vice chairman Charlie Fraser leaving this Summer too.

Geoff Brown is retired and in his 80s, i doubt hes even at games just now. 

Flaherty? MacPherson? Seem like two folk happy just crusing along. Neither are making that type of call.

Roddy Grant? Hes the only Director whos staying beyond this Summer. You think hes sacking anyone?

Pretty sure it's on Steve Brown to make the call. None of the others would be sacking the manager.

It says such a lot, though, that no one really seems sure who's in charge any more. Absolutely rudderless, and it's reflected on the pitch.

I've been of the view for a long time that Davidson is highly unlikely to get sacked, but I do wonder if we're now starting to get close to a point where he might leave by mutual consent. 

1 minute ago, blueheaven said:

Pretty sure it's on Steve Brown to make the call. None of the others would be sacking the manager.

It says such a lot, though, that no one really seems sure who's in charge any more. Absolutely rudderless, and it's reflected on the pitch.

I've been of the view for a long time that Davidson is highly unlikely to get sacked, but I do wonder if we're now starting to get close to a point where he might leave by mutual consent. 

I think after the double that credit he earnt with that should of been squared up after Kelty.

Ge won’t quit as no one else will take him, which says something I reckon 

13 hours ago, Cagey said:

I don't see much consultation on the bench. When Macca was given the assistants job I thought given his passion when a player I thought we would see him sent the the stand a few times. As far as I can see he just sits there with his A4 folder.

Not so much today but certainly last week there was only one of them off their seat and trying to give instructions and it wasn’t the manager - suppose he could’ve been talking about his shopping list or something  but at least there’s actually some leadership from him. 

5 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Has to be.

But its been made clear hes no longer interested in the club and no matter what hes away this Summer.

I cant see him being bothered enough to sack the manager, its not an issue he has to deal with either way so can see him just cruising to the parting of ways instead.

If and it’s a big if with the lack of leadership at the club at the moment Davidson is sacked, who would people like to see him replaced with?

Steven Naismith? Played at the highest levels in Scotland and England and is now on the coaching staff with the national team. 

James McPake? On the verge of winning the league one title with Dunfermline and got Dundee promoted before many felt he was unfairly sacked. Would bring Dave MacKay in as his assistant.

Liam Craig? Always comes across well, knows the club inside out, although some concerns that he has been involved with the current set up.

Tommy Wright? Would he want to come back? Would it work second time around?

Any other suggestions? Very few managers in the lower leagues in Scotland that jump out to me. 

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Has to be.

But its been made clear hes no longer interested in the club and no matter what hes away this Summer.

I cant see him being bothered enough to sack the manager, its not an issue he has to deal with either way so can see him just cruising to the parting of ways instead.

That’s more than likely the case but it’s still a disgrace none the less and his own stewardship of the club is being tarnished.

The fans voted with their feet during the rangers cup shambles. Maybe the same is required at our next home game..

48 minutes ago, The Kinross Saint said:

The fans voted with their feet during the rangers cup shambles. Maybe the same is required at our next home game..

It wouldn't make any difference.

All youd get is a statement telling everyone to "stick together" through hard time while being told "the board understands the fans frustrations".

2 hours ago, The Kinross Saint said:

That’s more than likely the case but it’s still a disgrace none the less and his own stewardship of the club is being tarnished.

Do a Fcu, supporters tae start going in at 3.05

Again, there is no chance that a Chairman who is trying to sell the club, and didn’t care an awful lot about it in the first place, would sack the manager. It is simply too much extra work & instability. I could only see a kind of ‘mutual termination’ if we go down, & that would just be to save money so that we could have a cheaper Cleland & Craig management team.