New Kit

Mad on saints

9 hours ago, Mad on saints said:

Any idea of when the launch of new kit will be. What colours for away kit will it be teal and magenta. Also where can we buy it with campus sports away.

away kit is suppose to be a throw back to a old kit so could be teal and magenta

Obviously this isn't going to happen but for something different one year I'd like to see us go with a Monaco-style home kit - half blue, half white with a diagonal dividing line.

Happy with us re-visiting teal and magenta for the away kit. Loved the original version and would always rather see us go with something like that than boring white or yellow.

2 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Obviously this isn't going to happen but for something different one year I'd like to see us go with a Monaco-style home kit - half blue, half white with a diagonal dividing line.

Happy with us re-visiting teal and magenta for the away kit. Loved the original version and would always rather see us go with something like that than boring white or yellow.

Quite like the Monaco idea, even as some sort of whacky away kit in the future. Even something like a Boca Juniors effort, although maybe with the yellow replaced by white, would be passable for me. 

Agree with your second point also - away kits give you a bit of freedom/artistic license you don’t necessarily have with the home version. Push the boat out - be brave. 

Edited by PSJ.84

7 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

Quite like the Monaco idea, even as some sort of whacky away kit in the future. Even something like a Boca Juniors effort, although maybe with the yellow replaced by white, would be passable for me. 

Agree with your second point also - away kits give you a bit of freedom/artistic license you don’t necessarily have with the home version. Push the boat out - be brave. 

Or artistic license going on home kit looking at this one.

96BC3192-F43B-46BD-9F91-4D04F90E134C.jpeg