New Kit

Mad on saints

24 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Reading too much into that emoji?

Nope probably will be white and a reverse of the home. Nice and simple. That way we can wear all blue as well, preferably not in the same situation as last year. The old yellow 19-20 kit seem to be our most lucky kit of late if you believe in that stuff.

1 hour ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

I actually agree with you. The club have put too much emphasis on online too the detriment of selling saints merchandise at mcdairmid or in the city of which there’s plenty empty shops. 

Just now, slf said:

I actually agree with you. The club have put too much emphasis on online too the detriment of selling saints merchandise at mcdairmid or in the city of which there’s plenty empty shops. 

If Arbroath can run a shop why can’t we

21 minutes ago, Rob said:

Agree, expensive enough without paying postage. These could have been click and collect at the ground.

Correct.

also option two should be one of the players  personally delivering the object.

make them run and keep fit.who needs a treadmill .

14 hours ago, Mad on saints said:

There used to be a thing called supporters version. This top states is slim fit. So if Liam Gordon looks like he got a belly on him wearing it what chance a fatty like me getting one to fit in. So let’s see if there is a supporters top.

The sizes are already available for selection on the website, so don't think you'll be seeing them adding any different versions (have also seen some people asking about womens sizes).

Macron's stuff is always a bit tight so your best bet is probably to go up a couple of sizes from whatever you normally are.

18 hours ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Is that not made less likely by the fact that Macron are taking over Campus sports. Surely they will want to be the only place selling the local team’s kit?

On 7/6/2022 at 11:54 PM, Mad on saints said:

They don’t claim to be official in any way at all. Also you can not claim them to be fake. As the badge is different it can’t be claimed to be original product.

Ok - if you want to get technical, they are infirnging the intellectual property owned by St Johnstone Football Club PLC. IP built up and invested in by the various owners of the club over 138 years.

On 7/8/2022 at 8:34 AM, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Is that not made less likely by the fact that Macron are taking over Campus sports. Surely they will want to be the only place selling the local team’s kit?

not sure it would make much difference as Macron seem to do this with different independent retailers Campbell Sports in Edinburgh for instance is now a macron store. 

Saints deal for kit is with Pitch teamwear, which was formerly Provan Sports who also have Hibs and Motherwell. 

Sorry I've missed this Macron taking over Campus Sports. As far as I was aware, Campus Sports closed the physical store but are trading online. Where does Macron fall into this equation. Campus sports were a Macron stockist, so they sold the generic Macron stuff but not Saints Macron stuff. Is there going to be an actual Macron store in Perth? like Dundee has?

44 minutes ago, Rob said:

Sorry I've missed this Macron taking over Campus Sports. As far as I was aware, Campus Sports closed the physical store but are trading online. Where does Macron fall into this equation. Campus sports were a Macron stockist, so they sold the generic Macron stuff but not Saints Macron stuff. Is there going to be an actual Macron store in Perth? like Dundee has?

There is a comment above about Macron taking over Campus Sports