Sponsorship 21 / 22.

sixties saintee

Heard a lot of story’s of Sponsors not getting what they were promised  basic stuff like signed shirts of the player they were sponsoring. 
This is hitting the club in the pocket big time because the sponsors are all season ticket holders that are saying f u c k it if the club can’t be arsed neither can I . 

A big issue this . Never seen us so amateurish. 

9 hours ago, rickardo said:

Heard a lot of story’s of Sponsors not getting what they were promised  basic stuff like signed shirts of the player they were sponsoring. 
This is hitting the club in the pocket big time because the sponsors are all season ticket holders that are saying f u c k it if the club can’t be arsed neither can I . 

Or they can't give you a pair of Boots that you sponcered( is that correct spelling Cagey :)) as the players buy there own boots and won't give them away, what's different fae other years. But to advertise it, legally they would not hae a leg tae stand on if challenged.

1 hour ago, sixties saintee said:

Or they can't give you a pair of Boots that you sponcered( is that correct spelling Cagey :)) as the players buy there own boots and won't give them away, what's different fae other years. But to advertise it, legally they would not hae a leg tae stand on if challenged.

Sponsored. You are like Davidson.,making the same mistakes over and over again.

12 hours ago, rickardo said:

All the sponsors got the strips sent to them after the Inverness game I believe

7 hours ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

I know this to be complete fabrication. Not that it matters tbh. Some folk aren't that bothered.

In which case the sponsor in question should contact the Club.

I am just going by what Bev told me. A player told the wee one that he would leave a strip for him after the Inverness game and when I spoke to her to see if there was none of the players strips left as all the strips were sent to the player sponsors and there was none available. She then named the member of the staff that had sent them all out. 

Edited by mainstand

12 hours ago, mainstand said:

I am just going by what Bev told me. A player told the wee one that he would leave a strip for him after the Inverness game and when I spoke to her to see if there was none of the players strips left as all the strips were sent to the player sponsors and there was none available. She then named the member of the staff that had sent them all out. 

What about the other stuff people sponsored, ie Gloves, boots, to be told eventually that they could not give you said items as they belong tae the players who have tae buy them.

6 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

What about the other stuff people sponsored, ie Gloves, boots, to be told eventually that they could not give you said items as they belong tae the players who have tae buy them.

Didn't know we did boots and gloves sponsorship. I always thought players bought their own boots anyway via sponsorships or just buying them 

On 7/23/2022 at 9:36 PM, mainstand said:

I’m not being funny here but I do know Bev and to be fair (her family and friends will confirm this.) she will not say a bad word about St Johnstone and this includes saying names of anyone that has done something.

10 hours ago, Mad on saints said:

I’m not being funny here but I do know Bev and to be fair (her family and friends will confirm this.) she will not say a bad word about St Johnstone and this includes saying names of anyone that has done something.

Bev is the only one connected tae Saints who comes out wae any credit, she goes far and beyond her remit, and puts the rest tae shame.

The trajectory is downwards! Everything appears to be spiralling in the direction of a much lower league status. Amateurish is a word that has been used but, perhaps relegation and part-time are agenda items.

In 3 seasons time we could be plying our trade with the likes of Cowdenbeath.

It reminds me of the days when we were near the bottom of the pile.

Perhaps that is why CD is still in a job where, under normal circumstances he would have been on his bike.

Never thought I would here myself think this about a club I have supported and followed for 60+ years, but seeing it, after writing it down here, makes me feel incredibly sad!

I hope I am wrong.

54 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

Bev is the only one connected tae Saints who comes out wae any credit, she goes far and beyond her remit, and puts the rest tae shame.

Totally agree if it was not for bev and the amount of work she does then God knows what position the club would be in.