The January 2023 transfer window thread

blueheaven

A couple of days left and we still have a squad of well over 30 at least 10 who will probably not get on the park.

Why was Ballantyne for example recalled when he can only play for us or Montrose.

Why is O'Halloran on the bench every week when he has little chance of playing.

Has Max not just been given a contract extension and never been seen since.

9 hours ago, MySpazz said:

Have you had a look at the goals? His last hatrick was literally three tap ins! They all count, but I'm not sure he'd have been afford such soft goals in any league in Scotland!

Davidson will never bring him back , he doesn't run about and track back wasting energy and all he does is score goals.

13 minutes ago, Cagey said:

A couple of days left and we still have a squad of well over 30 at least 10 who will probably not get on the park.

Why was Ballantyne for example recalled when he can only play for us or Montrose.

Why is O'Halloran on the bench every week when he has little chance of playing.

Has Max not just been given a contract extension and never been seen since.

Manager said yesterday there’ll be a couple things happening in the next few days but I won’t hold my breath on many outgoings. First three weeks of January window are usually slow

2 hours ago, Linky said:

Tony Watt is new name to be linked.

Hasn't played much for Arabs but played against us because Fletcher was injured and put himself about and put more effort in that game than he did is his whole time with us.

Anyway think it's an agent touting him about as he is not wanted at Tannadice , for what reason we don't know.

28 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Hasn't played much for Arabs but played against us because Fletcher was injured and put himself about and put more effort in that game than he did is his whole time with us.

Anyway think it's an agent touting him about as he is not wanted at Tannadice , for what reason we don't know.

Oh...I think we know the reason.

31 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I can see why we're interested, and I imagine it would be a loan until the end of the season, but I really think we need to be looking elsewhere. Davidson has brought in plenty of strikers, what's to say he's going to use this one effectively.

Courier today suggested Dundee need to get somebody else in before Rudden is allowed to leave. Post on P&B said we’re only interested in bringing him in on loan just now, while Dundee want him gone permanently. 

Agree with Cagey that the Watt thing sounds like an agent trying to drum up interest and get a better offer on the table

10 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Courier today suggested Dundee need to get somebody else in before Rudden is allowed to leave. Post on P&B said we’re only interested in bringing him in on loan just now, while Dundee want him gone permanently. 

Agree with Cagey that the Watt thing sounds like an agent trying to drum up interest and get a better offer on the table

I think Dundee are trying to get Robinson back from Wimbledon. There was also some chat about them being after Simon Murray.