Time Up for Callum?

Shibbydoo

Callum Davidson - Any Support Left?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Davidson has to go.

Keeps saying all we need is a couple of wins. Problem is there is nobody in the bottom 6 who we are capable of beating.

Keeps blaming the players when it's him that signed the players and it's up to him to motivate them not down them all the time.

Wright at RB in a 4. He is our only attacking option so should have played in front of Brown on the right.

How Gordon is I team before Mitchell , I will never know..

13 hours ago, mike_gain said:

This is why I've lost faith in him. Too many of these unbelievable decisions.

Started way back with the Vertainen and Melahmed sagas (I am totally lost as to why the latter had such restricted game time)

But it's continued, players consistently playing out of position or not being dropped despite constant poor performances while other players apparently frozen out because of one mistake and are never seen again.

He's been given huge backing and has blown it. tThis is a good squad but we are in this situation because of the management team. 

After last season we as fans reluctantly gave him a chance but he's shown last season was no fluke, he's a bottom 3 manger.

Davidson is out of time, out of excuses and he's only ever had one idea and that's gone too. 

We need rid now and look to get the 2 wins we probably need to stay up.

Where does this myth that it's a good squad come from? 

Unfortunately the decision had to be made and probably should of been made much earlier.

One of those ones I really hoped would of worked out but it was apparent for some time this was not going to be the case.

If things had continued and he took us down that would of really tarnished what he achieved 

Anyway we will always have the double

4 hours ago, SlickDT said:

How could you possibly know that? We have no idea how much input he had into the coaching or team. 

McLean is the one that goes through 10 sheets of A4 with subs before they go on. Do you think Callum instructs him then he passed on to player.

Can't see how McLean can escape criticism for what has gone over the last 2 seasons.

It was inevatible that there would be a change after such a pitiful run. It's a shame it has eneded like this but when the fans turn on the manager there is rarely any going back. I've backed Calum to the hilt but the performaces were awful and there was an air of desperation by continually swapping players in and out of the team hoping for the best.

I seriously hope that we are interviewing for a new manager! This wasn't clear in the statement from the club and putting McLean in charge is madness! I think he was part of the problem.