Season tickets

slf

1 hour ago, TheMarkChristie said:

When i sponsored i asked about this program and it was not running.

I also asked if they would do a social post advertising my company and a discount and they also said no.

So did you take to social media and advise Saints season ticket holders of your business and discount available?  You could also put it on forums and copy Saints in on it.

3 hours ago, Templar Saint said:

So did you take to social media and advise Saints season ticket holders of your business and discount available?  You could also put it on forums and copy Saints in on it.

Not really how we do business, we seek approval to do things with clubs as our software is for sports clubs. If we do things after being told no then it would hurt our potential sales if we are a "Rogue" company to work with

Not had a problem with Glasgow Clan, Edinburgh Capitals, Caledonia Gladiators, Jeanie, Darvel or anyone else.

We don't sponsor any more so buy our software and get 15% off

Edited by TheMarkChristie

Scottish Premiership Form (Away)
Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts
1 Celtic 6 5 0 1 17 6 11 15
2 Rangers 6 4 0 2 16 8 8 12
3 Motherwell 6 3 2 1 10 6 4 11
4 St Johnstone 6 3 1 2 6 7 -1 10
5 Aberdeen 6 3 0 3 6 8 -2 9
6 Hibernian 6 2 2 2 8 7 1 8
7 St Mirren 6 1 3 2 9 11 -2 6
8 Ross County 6 2 0 4 7 11 -4 6
9 Dundee Utd 6 1 1 4 4 11 -7 4
10 Kilmarnock 6 1 0 5 4 12 -8 3
11 Hearts 6 0 1 5 4 13 -9 1
12 Livingston 6 0 0 6 0 13 -13 0

League Table for this division

How much is an away season ticket? 

17 hours ago, Havana Saint said:
Scottish Premiership Form (Away)
Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts
1 Celtic 6 5 0 1 17 6 11 15
2 Rangers 6 4 0 2 16 8 8 12
3 Motherwell 6 3 2 1 10 6 4 11
4 St Johnstone 6 3 1 2 6 7 -1 10
5 Aberdeen 6 3 0 3 6 8 -2 9
6 Hibernian 6 2 2 2 8 7 1 8
7 St Mirren 6 1 3 2 9 11 -2 6
8 Ross County 6 2 0 4 7 11 -4 6
9 Dundee Utd 6 1 1 4 4 11 -7 4
10 Kilmarnock 6 1 0 5 4 12 -8 3
11 Hearts 6 0 1 5 4 13 -9 1
12 Livingston 6 0 0 6 0 13 -13 0

League Table for this division

How much is an away season ticket? 

If we could improve home record we would be comfortable in top 6

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Steve McQueen said:

Getting "Your Chosen Seats could not be fully booked... The Seats have been booked or reserved by Another Customer or are currently temporarily held."

I had this for the play off game, took them about a week to resolve it so hopefully youve emailed already.

18 hours ago, Steve McQueen said:

Getting "Your Chosen Seats could not be fully booked... The Seats have been booked or reserved by Another Customer or are currently temporarily held."

I had this last night but it was my fault as I had pressed update too quickly...effectively, I was blocking myself from buying the seat. Waited 15 minutes for the 1st attempt to time out and it was fine. My error....nothing to do with the site. 

4 minutes ago, Papa Jack said:

I had this last night but it was my fault as I had pressed update too quickly...effectively, I was blocking myself from buying the seat. Waited 15 minutes for the 1st attempt to time out and it was fine. My error....nothing to do with the site. 

This was happening at enter barcode then continue. Never got an update button.

On 5/17/2023 at 5:19 PM, Cagey said:

Agree with all that. Always wondered what happened at pay at the gate. Stickers on seats would solve that problem.

Maybe at pay at the gate you are given a seat ticket. Has anyone paid at the gate that can tell us.

I’ve not paid but have seen people in  front  of me pay and they hand money over and walk in. No seat number given out. Also had a guy sat next to me who usually sits in front of me because someone was sat in his seat and he didn’t want to ask them to leave.

On 5/19/2023 at 6:33 PM, TheMarkChristie said:

Not really how we do business, we seek approval to do things with clubs as our software is for sports clubs. If we do things after being told no then it would hurt our potential sales if we are a "Rogue" company to work with

Not had a problem with Glasgow Clan, Edinburgh Capitals, Caledonia Gladiators, Jeanie, Darvel or anyone else.

We don't sponsor any more so buy our software and get 15% off

So you wouldn’t be intrested in sponsorship of a up and coming young curling team in the local area. With local and international coverage. 

10 hours ago, saintgscot said:

I’ve not paid but have seen people in  front  of me pay and they hand money over and walk in. No seat number given out. Also had a guy sat next to me who usually sits in front of me because someone was sat in his seat and he didn’t want to ask them to leave.

Confused, if you were not paying why would you be at a pay gate which I understand is gate 12. Assume gate 12 takes tickets as well to answer my own question mid t type.

14 hours ago, Cagey said:

Confused, if you were not paying why would you be at a pay gate which I understand is gate 12. Assume gate 12 takes tickets as well to answer my own question mid t type.

I’m not actually sure what gate number it is. All I know is I go through one of the last two turnstiles in the east stand and one of them is cash as well as ticket.