new manager

bankfoot saint

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard a wee shout from the west coast (well Balloch), David Weir.

I personally do not think so as i believe he wants to return to the mersey side area again.

However a rumor has begun .

I certainly wouldn't say no.

He ticks the right boxes.

Respected, good connections, obviously has a great attitude and commitment to have played to his age. Has he done his badges?

Still a big if but if del goes who do you want as a new manager?

Are you really, really, I mean really interested... or just boart, what another waste of space thread surely you could've copied and pasted from the umpteen similar threads on this. Like everytime he's linked with... [enter club]

Are you really, really, I mean really interested... or just boart, what another waste of space thread surely you could've copied and pasted from the umpteen similar threads on this. Like everytime he's linked with... [enter club]

am so sorry i should have realised that nobody wanted to discuss this and that i should have spent my time knitting or something instead of starting this dicussion that you didnt have to read:laugh:

am so sorry i should have realised that nobody wanted to discuss this and that i should have spent my time knitting or something instead of starting this dicussion that you didnt have to read:laugh:

Aye well, just as long as you realise....

:laugh: But you're right of course I should never have read it. :laugh:

Docherty will go with Del.

Jim Jeffries.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo. Nor Calderwood, nor Gus, nor Yogi, nor any of these other guys who have experience but bring nothing fresh to the table..

And defo no Billy Dodds..

McGlynns a decent shout..Not sure about Sheerin. I would love it but given the Connoly disaster I am quite dubious:sad:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo. Nor Calderwood, nor Gus, nor Yogi, nor any of these other guys who have experience but bring nothing fresh to the table..

And defo no Billy Dodds..

McGlynns a decent shout..Not sure about Sheerin. I would love it but given the Connoly disaster I am quite dubious:sad:

someone has been looking at a very happy chappie on twitter.