Player contracts and transfers

David123

Guest ScottMann

The expectations been built up by the 'I'm ITK but can't tell you who it is/they are but if it all comes off it'll be a big upgrade on what we're used to' plonkers. The lure of oneupmanship is obviously greater than just shutting up and getting on with life.

The expectations been built up by the 'I'm ITK but can't tell you who it is/they are but if it all comes off it'll be a big upgrade on what we're used to' plonkers. The lure of oneupmanship is obviously greater than just shutting up and getting on with life.

Welcome to the internet

Is the PSG player still on trial with us? There was a black player at training at Kilgraston today. He was wearing the same coloured kit as the senior players that were training, although Callum appeared to be working with the under 20 squad.

MS ,do you stalk Saints everywhere ?.

Is the PSG player still on trial with us? There was a black player at training at Kilgraston today. He was wearing the same coloured kit as the senior players that were training, although Callum appeared to be working with the under 20 squad.

TW had cleared him to leave when MOH signed.

The name I got on Saturday is black,but I thought you'd recognise him MS,as you'll have seen him playing 

I wasn't there on Saturday, but told there was a black guy in a tracksuit with what may have been his agent sat in the padded seats down from the press box where the visiting scouts , managers etc usually are put.

There is one target whose been mentioned before I was told not to name thats black so possibly him. His wikipedia page last Thursday had him playing for us before being quickly edited.

MS ,do you stalk Saints everywhere ?.

I wish. First session I have seen in a while. This thing they call work gets in the way.

The name I got on Saturday is black,but I thought you'd recognise him MS,as you'll have seen him playing 

If it is the same as the picture shown above it could have been but not 100 percent sure. 

I wouldn't really compare him to Tade. He's a much better all-round striker: strength and pace, but also plenty of flair and a proven goalscorer at this level. He earned a move away from Kilmarnock after only half a season (an £800,000 transfer to Egypt), which obviously says a lot about the quality of his performances in this league. 

For what it's worth, he might be one of the two players I've been told about.

Edited by The Real Saints