New website

Bev Callard

• 1 month later...

OK, it's up. It looks clean, simple, professional and attractive. Try googling Saints now - as with other teams, buckets of info comes up without even going into the site.

Hopefully the site designer sees this as the beta testing stage, and will welcome and act on feedback. So everybody should try and look for things on it - which, after all, is what the site is for - and report back here or to the club. I did four:

Key Details of next game - seconds.

Buy Saints baby clothes for grandson - seconds.

How do you sign up for the lotto - seconds. 

All braw. 

How much, specifically, does it cost to get in on Saturday - nothing in news, nothing in next game, nothing under tickets. 

Very poor. easily fixed, though. The next game section currently links to nothing - could link to specific ticket info for that game, reminder of catering facilities, reminder of access for disabled etc.

very promising, though.

7/10.

incidentally, if someone finds the mystery ticket price, that doesn't mean the criticism is unfounded. The whole point of a really good website is that it should be intuitive - you shouldn't have to work out anything.

I would've thought that the new website would've allowed you to do the lotto online, but sad to say it doesn't.  I do the Saints lotto, but had the phone them to send me out the relevant forms to fill in. This morning I signed up online to do the Raith Rovers Lotto, if they can do it why not Saints?

OK, it's up. It looks clean, simple, professional and attractive. Try googling Saints now - as with other teams, buckets of info comes up without even going into the site.

Hopefully the site designer sees this as the beta testing stage, and will welcome and act on feedback. So everybody should try and look for things on it - which, after all, is what the site is for - and report back here or to the club. I did four:

Key Details of next game - seconds.

Buy Saints baby clothes for grandson - seconds.

How do you sign up for the lotto - seconds. 

All braw. 

How much, specifically, does it cost to get in on Saturday - nothing in news, nothing in next game, nothing under tickets. 

Very poor. easily fixed, though. The next game section currently links to nothing - could link to specific ticket info for that game, reminder of catering facilities, reminder of access for disabled etc.

very promising, though.

7/10.

incidentally, if someone finds the mystery ticket price, that doesn't mean the criticism is unfounded. The whole point of a really good website is that it should be intuitive - you shouldn't have to work out anything.

http://46.101.50.117/ticket-information