Murray Davidson

Ali91

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/mobile/football/14239985.stm

McCoists behaviour (in general, not just on the Davidson saga) is nothing short of pathetic. Murray, along with other names involved are professional footballers with lots of talent and potential. He's not at the market buying bloody sheep!!

I give Geoff Brown in particular a lot of credit for treating his playing staff as an employer should treat any staff, with a little respect and in their interests as well as the club's. McCoist is acting the complete opposite IMO.

I hope Murray either stays or goes somewhere that appreciates him more than this baw bag.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/mobile/football/14239985.stm

McCoists behaviour (in general, not just on the Davidson saga) is nothing short of pathetic. Murray, along with other names involved are professional footballers with lots of talent and potential. He's not at the market buying bloody sheep!!

I give Geoff Brown in particular a lot of credit for treating his playing staff as an employer should treat any staff, with a little respect and in their interests as well as the club's. McCoist is acting the complete opposite IMO.

I hope Murray either stays or goes somewhere that appreciates him more than this baw bag.

It would not have happened under Walt Smith!

Would McCoist have anything to do with the actual transfer bid? I'd have thought he'd just give the suits a wish list of players, leave it to them to deal with the financial side and only get involved with speaking to the player once the transfer had been set up in principle at boardroom level.

Would McCoist have anything to do with the actual transfer bid? I'd have thought he'd just give the suits a wish list of players, leave it to them to deal with the financial side and only get involved with speaking to the player once the transfer had been set up in principle at boardroom level.

BBC Update "1455 Saturday : Ally McCoist is not talking to BBC Radio Scotland but the Rangers manager told other assembled members of the media at Ibrox that he hopes to have one more signing in before Tuesday's Champions League qualifier with Malmo.

Agree

I doubt if McCoist is the one doing the bidding.

Rangers being Rangers think that every young player will go to them for peanuts.

Lets hold out for some real money if Murray really wants to go.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hi... Geoff?...

Oh, er, hi, Gordon Smith here. We'd like to increase our bid for Murray Davidson.

What is our offer? Oh, yes. We would like to offer five crates of Tunnock's Teacakes, three crates of macaroons and a couple of bigotry tapes. Pretty impressive, eh? What do you say?

Oh, can we maybe delay the delivery of the macaroons?

Geoff?... Geoff?... Hello?... Are you still there?