Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On the face of it I agree with you, but there have been predictions of admin for some time, and they always seem to get funding one way or another.  I just get the impression they will struggle on and survive.  Don't think we are going to get rid of them that easliy.

Think they are running out of options. Ashley looks like their only savior but don`t get what he is up to.

So Craigie W, tried to sneak into Mexico, and even they knew he was a sneak and thief, and knocked him back.Yet the SFA saw him as "fit and proper", and thats before we  even think of other future board members who are sticking up a few quid thinking they are untouchable. Has the SFA/SPL/SPFFPLLFPL learned nothing?

So Craigie W, tried to sneak into Mexico, and even they knew he was a sneak and thief, and knocked him back.Yet the SFA saw him as "fit and proper", and thats before we  even think of other future board members who are sticking up a few quid thinking they are untouchable. Has the SFA/SPL/SPFFPLLFPL learned nothing?

They are untouchable by the SPFPFLA, who will bend over backwards to help anybody wearing the club tie.

It takes far more than 3 or 4 teams to make a league. Surely at some point enough is enough for most clubs amd the plug is pulled on the SFA/SPL.

But we are talking about a sport that is morally bankrupt, form the top of FIFA down to the SPFLA.   The income from the ugly ones in the top league takes precidence over everything else.  How many chairmen in the Scottish leagues do you think would pull the plug on the mighty money makers?

BBC said he gave himself up. Ha ha.

Hearts nine points clear now!

Its no the first time McCoists came back to win after being 9prs behind!!!!!!!!

He did it against John Parrot on Question of Sport!!!!!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Funny that, no one spitting bile in this thread when Rangers get a convincing win.

It was a decent win. But, yet again, they are buying success that they can't sustainably afford (no lessons learned i'm afraid). If they were behaving in a financially prudent manner, looking to create a solid base for the future of the club, then they wouldn't have that level of player on the park with which they won yesterday.

So, yes, as a tribute act fan, you enjoy the victory, but at what long term cost?

Funny that, no one spitting bile in this thread when Rangers get a convincing win.

I, for one am delighted that The Rangers have progressed in the cup with a team of mercenary's that they cant afford.

Great advert for Scottish football that they can only avoid admin 2 by getting hand outs from Mike Ashley. It's a model of business that we should all be aspiring to imo.

Chick Young had a brilliant meltdown on the radio yesterday after some legendary Ibrox secretary was made redundant. She's worked with all the managers since Willie Waddell seemingly. Yet I'm sure she will be happy knowing her wages will go towards keeping Ian Black in Irn Bru for another week at least.

For anyone wanting a bit of a giggle, here is a link to the full accounts :-

http://www.rangers.co.uk/images/staticcontent/documents/164581RangersAnnualReport.pdf

As an accountant myself, I find this very interesting and am looking forward to hearing the justification from Mr Sommers as to why he considers this club a going concern.  The only thing that is keeping the balance sheet solvent is the value of Ibrox and Murray Park.  This is the reason that the board will not allow this asset to be put into a trust, as if you take the Net Book Value (note, not the revalued amount of £72m) of these things off the balance sheet (they would not receive money for this if it was gifted into a trust), this would leave a value of £7m on the balance sheet.  Given that the cash reserves of £4m have gone, and there is an additional £3m of loans received, Rangers would be insolvent if the property were off the balance sheet.

You can't tell me you genuinely believe they are rigging the scottish cup draw. Well, you can tell me that  but I'll respond with "shut the **** up, life isn't a soap opera, stop creating pretend drama".

You can't tell me you genuinely believe they are NOT rigging the scottish cup draw ?  

This is the body that wanted to throw out the rules on new clubs joining the league to allow said new club to join the top league from day one, and you think that they wouldn't create a draw to give both Celtic and The Rangers a path to the final, in the hope of selling this final at the highest possible price ?

Stop being so naive !!

If you think sport is rigged to that extent I think you should stop watching sport becuase if you genuinely are that paranoid then where does it end?

See when St Johnstone beat Rangers 2-0 at Ibrox a few years back, were your sort coming out and saying "it was rigged as a way to get rid of Paul Le Guen".

When St Johnstone beat Rangers 4-1 at McDiarmid a few years back I take it that was rigged as a way to get Walter Smith out of the job?

If you think Scottish Football is that heavily rigged, why even bother investing time or energy into it when the leauge and cup winners are pre-determined before the season starts.

Enjoy football for the silly spectacle that it is, reading as deeply into things as you are is just going to tottaly ruin things.

Worse than a conspiracy theorist, "The Americans did 9/11" the sheep bleate out in unison becuase if they stop and consider that random chance is a factor and that bad things happen too good people and the world is out of their control then suddenly life gets too scary to handle.

Continue your paranoia if it helps you sleep at night, meanwhile the sensible people will be on the other side of the line looking at you in bewilderment and amazement.

You can't tell me you genuinely believe they are NOT rigging the scottish cup draw ?  

This is the body that wanted to throw out the rules on new clubs joining the league to allow said new club to join the top league from day one, and you think that they wouldn't create a draw to give both Celtic and The Rangers a path to the final, in the hope of selling this final at the highest possible price ?

Stop being so naive !!

For all the authorising bodies do all they can to assist Celtic and the tribute act, there is no way this draw is rigged, specifically for two reasons....

Firstky, Dundee at Dens is NOT  an easy tie and one Celtic will be wary of.

Secondly, although I wouldn't put it past them to give Rangers a home tie, I would imagine if rigged thay would have given them a 'bigger' opposition to maximise their income

If you think sport is rigged to that extent I think you should stop watching sport becuase if you genuinely are that paranoid then where does it end?

See when St Johnstone beat Rangers 2-0 at Ibrox a few years back, were your sort coming out and saying "it was rigged as a way to get rid of Paul Le Guen".

When St Johnstone beat Rangers 4-1 at McDiarmid a few years back I take it that was rigged as a way to get Walter Smith out of the job?

If you think Scottish Football is that heavily rigged, why even bother investing time or energy into it when the leauge and cup winners are pre-determined before the season starts.

Enjoy football for the silly spectacle that it is, reading as deeply into things as you are is just going to tottaly ruin things.

Worse than a conspiracy theorist, "The Americans did 9/11" the sheep bleate out in unison becuase if they stop and consider that random chance is a factor and that bad things happen too good people and the world is out of their control then suddenly life gets too scary to handle.

Continue your paranoia if it helps you sleep at night, meanwhile the sensible people will be on the other side of the line looking at you in bewilderment and amazement.

Yes, Scottish Football is the FIFA version of WWE wrestling, where all the results are pre-determined and Stewart Regan sits in his office, with an ego the size of Hampden, deciding who should win which trophy, and every season, picks on a club that he can screw over.

Also, the Americans did do 9/11 so that the military-industrial complex could make money from the sale of weapons, as things had gone downhill since their last conspiracy, the JFK Assassination.

I do love a fishing expedition  :laugh: